News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

08/14-16/2020 Atlantic City, NJ

Started by Superfreakie, January 12, 2020, 06:48:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alcoholandcoffeebeans

SO...
y'all still gonna go?
still got a place to stay?

this is the set of shows I banked on happening after my southern move and probably can't do any others unless a Georgia show is real...
not sure on the place to stay yet or if i'll have a tag-a-long but i'm really looking forward to this if it happens.
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

Superfreakie

Just secured hotel suite at Atlantic Palace for GBL, the mrs. and I (on boardwalk between Ballys and Hard Rock - right at venue. Regrettably, let my Hard Rock resy expire last year and did not book for this year when new tentative dates were released. Then GBL got on me yesterday. Another group of us are at Ballys right next door. You looking for housing?
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

GBL

Possibility of AC AND Vegas in the same year?  First time ever??  Sounds dangerous
If this is love, I'm never going home..

sunrisevt

Just confirmed tickets for all 3, once again looking for lodging.

ETA:  :-o  Holy price-gouging, Batman!
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

shoreline99

Strong maybe for Fri/Sat. Have to convince the Mrs. we don't need to go to a wedding that weekend
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

alcoholandcoffeebeans

Quote from: Superfreakie on May 11, 2021, 12:51:58 PM
Just secured hotel suite at Atlantic Palace for GBL, the mrs. and I (on boardwalk between Ballys and Hard Rock - right at venue. Regrettably, let my Hard Rock resy expire last year and did not book for this year when new tentative dates were released. Then GBL got on me yesterday. Another group of us are at Ballys right next door. You looking for housing?

Quite possibly... I?d lean more towards yea. I let my hard rock go, too.
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

WhatstheUse?

It?s killing me to have to likely miss this run. The crew is thick!

So many fond memories of AC.
Bring in the dude!

Caravan2001

I'm in.  Staying at Bally's right now but a chance I am going to stay at a house with friends.  But most likely Bally's.  Got the room at beginning of March, went back to look yesterday and AC rooms are through the roof!!  Not thrilled with Ballys but happy I got something.

Superfreakie

Quote from: alcoholandcoffeebeans on May 12, 2021, 02:06:29 PM

It's GBL, Mrs. SF, and me. Possibly one other, if Canada allows travel between the US at that time. We have a junior suite with a kitchenette. We can lug some high end blow up mattresses we have to accommodate you. Looks like Sunrise is looking for floor space but he snores. 
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

tet

i'm in all 3 nights, and currently have a room at the Trop - which is a fucking dump but slightly less-so than other places.
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

sunrisevt

Quote from: Superfreakie on May 13, 2021, 07:22:39 AM

It's GBL, Mrs. SF, and me. Possibly one other, if Canada allows travel between the US at that time. We have a junior suite with a kitchenette. We can lug some high end blow up mattresses we have to accommodate you. Looks like Sunrise is looking for floor space but he snores.

It's true.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: sunrisevt on May 13, 2021, 01:03:07 PM

It's true.

Me too, if I can get across the border, let's chat.  :tte:
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

sunrisevt

Right on.

Even better if your cute coworker who was at Bangor 2019 wants to join.  :-P  :sbw:

GBL

No snoring allowed

That's my life motto at this point
If this is love, I'm never going home..

Hicks

Quote from: GBL on May 13, 2021, 05:37:11 PM

No snoring allowed

That's my life motto at this point

Get that guy a CPAP stat!
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.