News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2021/10/23 North Island Credit Union Amphitheatre - Chula Vista, CA

Started by emay, May 18, 2021, 12:51:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emay

SoCal in Oct!  :banana: :rawk:

WTU
emay
Caravan
Multibeast
SF!?!

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

birdman

Paug FTMFW!

emay

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on June 23, 2021, 07:28:17 PM
I?m ready to get radical - SoCal Style :rockout:

We?re parking and walking to Tijuana after the show. Be ready to rage!

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: emay on June 23, 2021, 07:48:02 PM

Oh shit. Is it that close? We should go do something stupid and unsafe.  :smoke:

Quote from: birdman on June 23, 2021, 07:37:48 PM
Out

You will never catch back up at this rate  :evil:
Bring in the dude!

emay

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on June 23, 2021, 08:02:09 PM
Quote from: emay on June 23, 2021, 07:48:02 PM

Oh shit. Is it that close? We should go do something stupid and unsafe.  :smoke:

5 miles from the venue. We will be back by sunrise.

Caravan2001

Everyone went to TJ before the 2000 show.  People were a mess.  Everyone brought back so many pharmies and kids were bringing back full water bottles back of liquid K.  It got very ugly to say the least.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: Caravan2001 on June 24, 2021, 06:58:37 PM
Everyone went to TJ before the 2000 show.  People were a mess.  Everyone brought back so many pharmies and kids were bringing back full water bottles back of liquid K.  It got very ugly to say the least.

:crazy:
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Multibeast12

Will be my first West coast phish show. I am pumped for this.

Caravan2001

In! Locked and loaded.  Not sure I can bring myself to attend an indoor show yet, so doing Chula as a consolation.  Wanted to do SB but this is way easier for me being a Saturday.

emay

mistercharlie

Just saw one of the PTBM's for this show. The venue is listed as "NICU Amphitheatre"... So I'd expect them to play NICU.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Caravan2001

Quote from: mistercharlie on October 07, 2021, 02:18:59 PMJust saw one of the PTBM's for this show. The venue is listed as "NICU Amphitheatre"... So I'd expect them to play NICU.

That's awesome.  No brainer.

emay

mistercharlie

QuoteJust saw one of the PTBM's for this show. The venue is listed as "NICU Amphitheatre"... So I'd expect them to play NICU.
Called it. I couldn't have predicted the NICU teases all night though. Well, I probably could have, but I didn't.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens.