News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Riviera Maya 2/24th-27th, 2022

Started by mistercharlie, June 02, 2021, 01:12:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: GBL on June 08, 2021, 09:38:00 PM
Quote from: anthrax on June 08, 2021, 09:23:26 PM
What's the cost for one dude to do Mexico?

Want to bunk up, bro??

make it happen! It'd be such a blast to have a crew down there  :rawk:

Bring in the dude!

anthrax

Quote from: GBL on June 08, 2021, 09:38:00 PM
Quote from: anthrax on June 08, 2021, 09:23:26 PM
What's the cost for one dude to do Mexico?

Want to bunk up, bro??

No thanks.  My brain wont let me spend that much for a weekend.   I can do several weekends of debauchery for that amount!

WhatstheUse?

Looks like they added an entire new resort today based on the demand, I'm assuming.
Bring in the dude!

birdman

Paug FTMFW!

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

Caravan2001

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

emay

Trying to make this happen but the stuff popping up on CoT are single premium rooms. If anyone hears a spot in a room open up, let me know!  

birdman

Quote from: emay on January 04, 2022, 01:41:06 PMTrying to make this happen but the stuff popping up on CoT are single premium rooms. If anyone hears a spot in a room open up, let me know! 
there's a phish Mexico 2022 group on FB where I've seen all kinds of offers pop up
Paug FTMFW!

emay

QuoteTrying to make this happen but the stuff popping up on CoT are single premium rooms. If anyone hears a spot in a room open up, let me know! 
there's a phish Mexico 2022 group on FB where I've seen all kinds of offers pop up
dang im honestly not on fb that often anymore maybe a couple times a week. Send me an invite though

ETA: it looks like I actually requested that group a while ago and its still pending...

GBL

Quote from: emay on January 04, 2022, 01:41:06 PMTrying to make this happen but the stuff popping up on CoT are single premium rooms. If anyone hears a spot in a room open up, let me know! 

how much are those single premiums??  I might last minute this shit if I can find a spot somewhere, anywhere

you got people you're with for this?  I'll split something with you
If this is love, I'm never going home..

emay

QuoteTrying to make this happen but the stuff popping up on CoT are single premium rooms. If anyone hears a spot in a room open up, let me know! 

how much are those single premiums??  I might last minute this shit if I can find a spot somewhere, anywhere

3600-5500$ for 1 person. Some of them had early checkin/late check out that I dont really care for either.

Not really, just looking around solo right now trying to jump in a 3-4 person room. I know other ppl there so prob end up chillin in their rooms most the time too or stay there if I ended up rooming with a rando. 

anthrax

Dead and Company is doing 2 weekends in Mexico and the first starts today/tomorrow.  A few weeks ago, Dead & Co. offered refunds to anyone who wanted to bail given things are "unsafe" right now.  Classy move, I thought.  That window has closed.  Since then, Billy announced he can't go because he has heart issues, and Mayer tested positive, so he's out.  They aren't offering refunds.  Most people are locked into their flights anyway.  Insert Dead & Co joke here...blah blah...but that really blows.

emay

holy shit the Dead just cancelled both weekends, day before it was suppose to start 

GBL

Quote from: emay on January 06, 2022, 05:08:04 PM

3600-5500$ for 1 person. Some of them had early checkin/late check out that I dont really care for either.

Not really, just looking around solo right now trying to jump in a 3-4 person room. I know other ppl there so prob end up chillin in their rooms most the time too or stay there if I ended up rooming with a rando.

I've seen bracelets only going for ~1800 on CoT
If this is love, I'm never going home..