News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2019-06-21 PNC Music Pavilion - Charlotte, NC - Post-Show Discussion

Started by anthrax, June 21, 2019, 10:51:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anthrax

PHISH, FRIDAY 06/21/2019
PNC MUSIC PAVILION
Charlotte, NC

SET 1: Have Mercy, Gotta Jibboo, Free, Ginseng Sullivan>Tweezer>Passing Through, Ya Mar, Mercury>Tweezer>Say it to Me S.A.N.T.O.S.

SET 2: Runaway Jim>S&SS>Tweezer>Sand, Lifeboy, ASIHTOS>Taste, 20 Years Later>Possum>Have Mercy>Possum

ENCORE: More>Tweezer Reprise

anthrax

dug it!  first set had lots of fun things.  second set was great.  the end of taste gave a little heartburn.  20 years later was nice.  and possum was super groovy.

Caravan2001

sunrisevt

Welp, I probably oughta prepare to never see "Have Mercy" again.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

natronzero

Setlist looks nuts, looking forward to listening to this one.
I'd rather dwell in some dark holler where the sun refuses to shine, where the wild birds of heaven can't hear me when I whine.

aphineday

Yeah, really looking forward to spinning this tomorrow... the webcast was tight, but no real critical listening for me.
If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mehead

Just got through first set. My favorite set of the tour so far.
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

VDB

Is this still Wombat?

rowjimmy

This show is hot. Listened on my drive to VT yesterday and holy cow.
Good jams good songs good golly.

mistercharlie

Just got through this show while cutting the grass and powerwashing the porch. HOT DAYUM!!!! That was a great show. The Tweezer out of S&SS really took me by surprise and it so well executed! This is my favorite show of the tour so far.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

gainesvillegreen

Dysfunction and itemized lists of people's failures are where it's at.

Caravan2001

Quote from: gainesvillegreen on June 23, 2019, 01:23:37 PM
This S.A.N.T.O.S crushes....  :-o

It just gets blistering at the end.  Trey is in full shred mode. 

Caravan2001

cactusfan

Quote from: gainesvillegreen on June 23, 2019, 01:23:37 PM
This S.A.N.T.O.S crushes....  :-o

It's the new Character Zero. Which is great, because now they only have to play Zero half as often.