News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2019-06-22 MPP - Columbia, MD - Post-Show Discussion

Started by anthrax, June 22, 2019, 11:08:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anthrax

Phish
6/22/19
MPP - Columbia, MD

I:  Undermind, Tube, Funky Bitch, Steam > My Sweet One > NICU, Friend, NMINML, The Horse > Silent in the Morning, David Bowie, The Squirming Coil

II:  Ghost > Axilla > Set Your Soul Free > What's the Use? > Billy Breathes, Death Don't Hurt Very Long > Backwards Down the Number Line > Harry Hood, Come Together, Golgi

E:  Bug > Character Zero

sunrisevt

Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

rowjimmy

anthrax

the last 4 tunes of the first set put me in a very old school vibe.  it was so nice to see the horse>sitm.  wtu>billy breathes is not something i'd ask for, but it was well done.  trey was loving DDHVL.  encore was meh.

friday's show killed saturdays.  tonight is going to be fire!

Caravan2001

Quote from: rowjimmy on June 23, 2019, 01:03:30 PM
Show sounds better than it reads.

You would hope so.  Looks like they tried to leave some gas left in the tank for tonight.  Massive Disease coming tonight.

aphineday

Just re-listened to this. Really prevalent Blister In The Sun teases in No Men's... pretty fun and smooth.
If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...