News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

10/19 - Hampton Coliseum - Hampton, VA - Live Setlist Thread

Started by whatapiper, October 19, 2013, 08:02:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marmar

Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

Marmar

seems like they are playin with a tad bit more gusto than last night eh?

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

PhishPhan

shoreline99

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

Marmar

panorama

I know, I know....long time lurker, who ends up chasing my little son around on couch tour nights and doesn't usually have it together enough by second set to chime in the convo might not deserve a stream link, but I would so gigantically appreciate one tonight.
I promise I'll be good  8-)

PhishPhan

Quote from: panorama on October 19, 2013, 08:39:12 PM
I know, I know....long time lurker, who ends up chasing my little son around on couch tour nights and doesn't usually have it together enough by second set to chime in the convo might not deserve a stream link, but I would so gigantically appreciate one tonight.
I promise I'll be good  8-)

In the same boat!

Marmar

the next song better melt faces....fefy is nice in this spot....but they better pick it up......

Marmar

k....I gotta say it....the whammy every note to slur is getting old trey......it makes you sound drunk.....enough....please....

mistercharlie

Sup folks, how long was that tube?

(that's what she said)
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

PhishPhan

Marmar

Marmar

Augustus

sMILEy