News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Mike's house is for sale...

Started by Marmar, December 17, 2020, 09:28:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marmar

Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

Hicks

Wow, a house like that would be close to 2 mil in my neck of the woods. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

rowjimmy

Already told my wife that we'll be moving.

PIE-GUY

Jebus. 12 Acres and 3400 sq feet for under $900 seems like a steal. I thought VT was expensive. It?s clearly not.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

pcr3

Quote from: Hicks on December 17, 2020, 09:51:06 AM

It would be well over 2M in my neck of the woods, but I don't think you'd be able to find a place with 12 acres of land, at least in my town.
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Hicks

Quote from: pcr3 on December 17, 2020, 11:35:42 AM
Quote from: Hicks on December 17, 2020, 09:51:06 AM

It would be well over 2M in my neck of the woods, but I don't think you'd be able to find a place with 12 acres of land, at least in my town.

Yeah I didn?t even notice the acreage, definitely not a thing in a metro area. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

kellerb

VDB

Is this still Wombat?

Marmar

Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

anthrax

I bet hes buying a much bigger house.  Him living in a $900k house is like a normal family living in a $30k house.

Caravan2001

I got a tour of the current studio last week via FaceTime which was cool.  It's pretty sweet.  Lot's of fun instruments for sure.  But this is a cool house with lots of character, I'd be down.  If you follow him on any of his socials, I think it's petty clear his current spot is on the lake.

nab

Out here, among the cow patties, the mountains and prairies, and lack of good venues, that would still be a steal. Hard to find anything that isn't rundown in my hometown under 300k.