News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Random YouTube Music Video Blowout

Started by gah, April 11, 2009, 11:44:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mopper_smurf

My daughter had to pick a song about religion for a school project. Any ideas, dad? Well ...
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

Gumbo72203

"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

anthrax

mopper_smurf

My daughter gave a thumbs down to the hippie crowd, who can't follow the beat.
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

mopper_smurf

Twitter | FB | Instagram

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mopper_smurf

Wow. He should start a bouzouki speed metal band.
Twitter | FB | Instagram

mopper_smurf

Twitter | FB | Instagram

Gumbo72203

Quote from: mopper_smurf on September 15, 2020, 12:07:48 PM

I caught the Amsterdam show on that tour. They were great.

I'm so pissed i found out about their US tour after it happened.
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

anthrax

mistercharlie

Prince NYE '87 w/ Miles Davis!  I've had a recording of this show for years, but IK had never seen footage until this was uploaded last night.

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

anthrax

anthrax

mopper_smurf

Twitter | FB | Instagram

rowjimmy

Quote from: mopper_smurf on October 29, 2020, 01:44:59 AM

That was great.
I love Radiohead but I rarely relate to the songs*. They rarely feel like they're connected to my real life. Instead they usually seem like transmissions from some alternate future. But, often when I hear someone cover Radiohead, I not only am reminded how much I may love a song but, sometimes my connection to it becomes deeper. It becomes far more real.

*That was not the case with Pablo Honey