News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Summer Tour 2021

Started by emay, May 01, 2020, 04:43:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emay

(rj here, editing to provide an update)
Quote from: mistercharlie on May 11, 2021, 02:04:06 PM
It's official!

https://phish.com/news/phish-announces-summer-fall-2021-tourdates/

PHISH SUMMER / FALL 2021 TOURDATES

07/28 Walmart AMP, Rogers, AR
07/30 Oak Mountain Amphitheatre, Pelham, AL
07/31 Ameris Bank Amphitheatre, Alpharetta GA
08/01 Ameris Bank Amphitheatre, Alpharetta GA
08/03 Ascend Amphitheater, Nashville, TN
08/04 Ascend Amphitheater, Nashville, TN
08/06 Ruoff Music Center, Noblesville, IN
08/07 Ruoff Music Center, Noblesville, IN
08/08 Ruoff Music Center, Noblesville, IN
08/10 Hersheypark Stadium, Hershey, PA
08/11 Hersheypark Stadium, Hershey, PA
08/13 Atlantic City Beach, Atlantic City, NJ
08/14 Atlantic City Beach, Atlantic City, NJ
08/15 Atlantic City Beach, Atlantic City, NJ
08/27 Gorge Amphitheatre, George, WA
08/28 Gorge Amphitheatre, George, WA
08/29 Gorge Amphitheatre, George, WA
08/31 Lake Tahoe Outdoor Arena at Harveys, Stateline, NV
09/01 Lake Tahoe Outdoor Arena at Harveys, Stateline, NV
09/03 DICK?S Sporting Goods Park, Commerce City, CO
09/04 DICK?S Sporting Goods Park, Commerce City, CO
09/05 DICK?S Sporting Goods Park, Commerce City, CO
10/15 Golden 1 Center, Sacramento, CA
10/16 Chase Center, San Francisco, CA
10/17 Chase Center, San Francisco, CA
10/19 Matthew Knight Arena, Eugene, OR
10/20 Matthew Knight Arena, Eugene, OR
10/22 Ak-Chin Pavilion, Phoenix, AZ
10/23 North Island Credit Union Amphitheatre, Chula Vista, CA
10/24 The Forum, Inglewood, CA
10/26 Santa Barbara Bowl, Santa Barbara, CA
10/28 MGM Grand Garden Arena, Las Vegas, CA
10/29 MGM Grand Garden Arena, Las Vegas, CA
10/30 MGM Grand Garden Arena, Las Vegas, CA
10/31 MGM Grand Garden Arena, Las Vegas, CA

Due to the ongoing pandemic, we sadly have made the difficult decision to reschedule Phish?€™s entire 2020 summer tour, now moving to the summer of 2021. We?€™ve been as excited as ever to play music for you all, and are so heartbroken to postpone these dates. The health and well-being of Phish fans, our touring crew, and the communities in which the band plays is our top concern.The rescheduled dates are below. The new dates for the Atlanta shows will be announced very soon.A few nuts and bolts: All tickets and travel packages will be automatically honored for the rescheduled dates. However, full refunds are available at the point of purchase as well. Please note: If you purchased from an authorized ticket sales channel (Ticketmaster, Phish Tickets, CID or venue websites) you will have until May 31st to request a refund. These ticketing partners will be contacting all buyers shortly with further instructions. When new dates are announced for Atlanta, the deadline for ticket refunds for those shows will be extended.Thank you for your understanding. We?€™re all in this together.

Stay healthy and safe and we can?€™t wait to see you real soon.

Updated Tour Dates:

Jul 13 and 14, 2021 ?€“ Matthew Knight Arena ?€“ Eugene, OR

Jul 16, 17, and 18, 2021 ?€“ Gorge Amphitheatre ?€“ George, WA
Jul 20 and 21, 2021 ?€“ Lake Tahoe Outdoor Arena at Harvey?€™s ?€“ Stateline, NV
Jul 23, 2021 ?€“ The Forum ?€“ Inglewood, CA
Jul 24 and 25, 2021 ?€“ Chase Center ?€“ San Francisco, CA
Jul 28, 2021 ?€“ Walmart Arkansas Music Pavilion ?€“ Rogers, AR
Jul 30, 2021 ?€“ Oak Mountain Amphitheatre ?€“ Pelham, AL
Aug 3 and 4, 2021 ?€“ Ascend Amphitheater ?€“ Nashville, TN
Aug 6, 7, and 8, 2021 ?€“ Ruoff Music Center ?€“ Noblesville, IN
Aug 10 and 11, 2021 ?€“ Giant Center ?€“ Hershey, PA
Aug 13, 14, and 15, 2021 ?€“ Atlantic City Beach ?€“ Atlantic City, NJ
Sep 3, 4, and 5, 2021 ?€“ Dick?€™s Sporting Goods Park ?€“ Commerce City, CO

Note: The Aug 1 and 2, 2020 shows at Piedmont Park in Atlanta, GA are postponed, with new dates to be announced soon.

anthrax

So...am I holding tickets to the next phish show...eugene 2021?

emay

I am going to put in for a refund probably. A year and a half from now with a lot of uncertainty in between, Ill just take my money back. I assume they will have a new allotment to distribute via lotto again or put on public on sale next fall/winter, if things are looking better.

anthrax

Every single person here has a hot tub in there room, come'on!

How far we've fallen in just a few short weeks.

mistercharlie

I'm holding on to my tickets. Got lawns through PTBM, and that's what I wanted. No need to enter the lottery again and end up with some more expensive, but shitty, Pav seats.

Deer Creek 2021, baby!!!

Or 2022, more likely.  :|
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Hicks

Welp, Gorge on my birthday in 2021?

That would be OK with me.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: Hicks on May 01, 2020, 11:05:33 PM
Welp, Gorge on my birthday in 2021?

That would be OK with me.

Count me in.
Bring in the dude!

Caravan2001

Anybody want to buy Gorge box tix  :|

Lol.  It's a cluster for me, but I'm still stoked.  Going to be awesome.  If Eugene is the first live Phish show in 18 months, Matt Court is going  to be reduced to rubble.

emay

Want to get some opinions here.
Highly unlikely any of this happens this summer, do you think they will move it again to 2022 or scrap this and re draft a new tour?
Crazy to think of the demand if they came back at a 10k person arena for first shows in like 2 years after this.

Bobafett

I?ve been thinking about the increase in ticket demand whenever they start back.  The scalpers and resale sites are hoping to hit the jackpot I?m sure.

I don?t see it happening this summer, but maybe they could do a longer MSG/large arena/Vegas multi week stand in the fall? 

Im holding out hope that my shroom season kicks off in full force and I can get a large stash of chocolate and blue honey ready for the market.

I?ve also purchased a 36inch paella pan and burner with the hope of filling a need in the lot scene with top quality southern inspired lot food, like my black eyed pea falafel with homminus on garlic naan or pulled pork burrito wrap with chow chow and pickled okra.
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

WhatstheUse?

People are definitely going to call it 4.0 when they return.... :sbw: :|
Bring in the dude!

birdman

Quote from: Bobafett on January 13, 2021, 09:28:05 PM
I?ve been thinking about the increase in ticket demand whenever they start back.  The scalpers and resale sites are hoping to hit the jackpot I?m sure.

I don?t see it happening this summer, but maybe they could do a longer MSG/large arena/Vegas multi week stand in the fall? 

Im holding out hope that my shroom season kicks off in full force and I can get a large stash of chocolate and blue honey ready for the market.

I?ve also purchased a 36inch paella pan and burner with the hope of filling a need in the lot scene with top quality southern inspired lot food, like my black eyed pea falafel with homminus on garlic naan or pulled pork burrito wrap with chow chow and pickled okra.
im going on tour just to follow You around
Paug FTMFW!

birdman

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on January 13, 2021, 09:32:10 PM
People are definitely going to call it 4.0 when they return.... :sbw: :|
you?ll finally get to see what it feels like to talk down to someone with a higher number than you. It?s pure joy
Paug FTMFW!

PIE-GUY

Quote from: birdman on January 13, 2021, 09:32:22 PM
Quote from: Bobafett on January 13, 2021, 09:28:05 PM

im going on tour just to follow You around

SERIOUSLY!
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

anthrax

if summer 21 can't happen, i bet they do push it back to 22.  i'm not saying eugene will be the first shows back, just that tour will stay intact with everyone having the options to keep their same seats, etc.  it's the cheapest way to reschedule a tour. 

they'll be back as soon as it's feasible, which if it isn't summer 21 will be fall 21 or early 22.  these will be the high demand shows ala the 2.0 return with msg/hampton/winter 03.  by summer, things should calm down a bit.  i remember folks sitting on dozens of lawns for single shows in the summer of 03 and 09.

no way it takes until july 22 for big arena and amphitheater events to return.