News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Sigma Oasis

Started by mbw, March 31, 2020, 10:07:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mbw

New album drops tomorrow, April 1st.
Listening party at livephish.com

Sweet!

Heard a snippet of Everything's Right.
Not really interested in that song without a jam, but hey.

Bobafett

What songs are gonna be on it?   Sigma oasis, everything's right,  Mercury?
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

Hicks

I can only hope they named the album after the crappiest song on it, but I kinda doubt that's the case.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Marmar

You are aware what tomorrow is right?

Right?
Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

Marmar

I mean we are dealing with 4 pranksters here......

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

mbw

Quote from: Marmar on March 31, 2020, 10:23:18 PM
You are aware what tomorrow is right?

Right?

You think they are going to get tens of thousands of assholes to tune in and then say, "gotcha?'

GBL

If this is love, I'm never going home..

GBL

If this is love, I'm never going home..

Marmar

mbw

Maybe they will play it live from the barn.

emay

Quote from: mbw on March 31, 2020, 10:54:58 PM
Maybe they will play it live from the barn.

Social distancing bro.

anthrax

tomorrow night they are just going to announce that the whole trey getting stuck on new years thing was a preplanned gag.  and no album.  playing the long game for their 4/1 joke this year!

cactusfan

Whew. I was just thinking, what this band needs is more songs.

mistercharlie

I'll be tuning in. Either we'll get to hear new studio Phish (meh), or we'll get to be part of a big ol' fashioned Phish prank (YEA!), or both!
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens.