News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Political Vids/Images

Started by rowjimmy, March 19, 2008, 03:08:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guyforget

massa on glenn beck last night was PAINFUL

all day long i was thinking to myself...

i hope he goes on there and comes clean and admits that its all a non-issue, no story, and he's the one at fault...

and thats pretty much exactly what he did.  in a painful, excruciating, embarrassing 60 minutes of making beck squirm and pout like the twit that he is. 

i dont know whats in store for massa, they say he has some serious allegations against him.  but thank frickin jebus that he didnt go on that show and tear the democrats a new one and give beck all the dirt and corruption that he was asking for.   
-AD_

fauxpaxfauxreal

Undermind

Here's a pretty funny headline!

Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

Poster Nutbag

Orwell Rolls in his Grave

Orwell Rolls In His Grave

It's 1 hr 43 minutes long, but it's very worth the watch... Quite the eye opener for just how integrated Washington and the media really are...  :shakehead:
Control for smilers can't be bought...

"Your answer is silly. What'd do you want the song to do? End world hunger?
It's a fucking Phish song, some of them are very complex compositions, some are not.

This one with its complex vocal arrangement falls right in between.
But that and a hook aren't enough so I'll let Trey know his songs have to start giving out handys." RJ

Kid in the Corner

Quote from: Hicks on September 18, 2009, 11:07:10 AM
::sigh:: 
Just look at clowns like kidinthecorner calling Obama "George Bush III".

John Stewart is a clown, too

mbw

Kid in the Corner

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on June 16, 2010, 06:27:15 PM
Quote from: Kid in the Corner on June 16, 2010, 10:34:07 AM
Quote from: Hicks on September 18, 2009, 11:07:10 AM
::sigh:: 
Just look at clowns like kidinthecorner calling Obama "George Bush III".

John Stewart is a clown, too

whoa, the 9 month comeback!!!
honestly, i thought it was going to take a lot longer than 9 months.

rowjimmy

Dude has a little bit of a point.

rowjimmy

VDB

What does god have against fags.com?

Oh wait, now I see.
Is this still Wombat?

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

StCarl

Quote from: mattstick on August 26, 2010, 08:44:32 AM
Let's be clear though, the things that some people believe about Obama ARE REALLY BATSHIT CRAZY.
For some people, REALLY BATSHIT CRAZY is the baseline of reality in general

Last night I noticed that tv spots have started airing here for her re-election campaign.  I don't live or vote in her district, but I do support her opponent.
Quote from: McGrupp on January 25, 2011, 02:39:37 PM
your overall taste in phish shows perplexes me.

cyndi

"Far away from you."

Poster Nutbag

How Obama can't turn around and sue them for that shit is beyond my understanding of what it means to slander someone with lies.
Control for smilers can't be bought...

"Your answer is silly. What'd do you want the song to do? End world hunger?
It's a fucking Phish song, some of them are very complex compositions, some are not.

This one with its complex vocal arrangement falls right in between.
But that and a hook aren't enough so I'll let Trey know his songs have to start giving out handys." RJ

sophist

Quote from: Poster Nutbag on September 04, 2010, 11:08:44 PM
How Obama can't turn around and sue them for that shit is beyond my understanding of what it means to slander someone with lies.
why waste the time and money?  His energy is better served focusing on things that will impact us in a positive manner. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!