News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

All Things ViDEO GAMES

Started by VA $l!m, March 12, 2007, 04:10:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VA $l!m

so word is AMD chop shortages are going to keep ps5 supply short til the back half of 2021 now when they can ramp up production...
in other news i've had to move my dying ps4 into the closest b/c its gotten so loud.
:shakehead:
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

VA $l!m

officially desperate.
i made my first Twitter account so i can get ps5 drop notifications.  :shakehead:

VA $l!m

also, bought god of war for $10 on sale. game is really good.

... and look like ff7 remake is free for ps plus next month, yay!

VA $l!m

pretty sure i scored a ps5 from walmart today.
yay.

VA $l!m

also got max starts on highest floor in genshin finally.
it was a good day.

emay

Quote from: VA $l!m on March 04, 2021, 05:11:32 PM
yay.
Damn that?s awesome
Still trying for mine  :'(

VA $l!m

Quote from: emay on March 04, 2021, 11:23:14 PM
Quote from: VA $l!m on March 04, 2021, 05:11:32 PM
yay.
Damn that?s awesome
Still trying for mine  :'(
2 hours of hitting refresh on walmart drops today. tbh it took me off guard.
they do rounds every ten minutes , and on like the 6th one i got it into the cart but couldnt check out, but on te next ten minute drop i just had to hit checkout from cart so i got it through.
i had all my info already saved so it probably helped.
i was so frantic i wasnt even sure i hti all the right stuff lol.
i coulda bought an ipad or something and i wouldnt have known.

twitter notifcations though helped.
https://twitter.com/spieltimes

VA $l!m

ps5 jus showed up without any warning or tracking from walmart, lol
guessim gonan be cleaning up a spot and tryin to get everythin setup today  8-)

Bobafett

Nice!

I have jumped console ship to join the gaming pc team.  So far I?ve been dying on escape from tarkov non stop. 
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

VA $l!m

Quote from: Bobafett on March 15, 2021, 06:24:49 PM
Nice!

I have jumped console ship to join the gaming pc team.  So far I?ve been dying on escape from tarkov non stop.
epic lol

i play FF14 with mostly pc players.. i was tempted to switch while i coudlnt get a ps5, but im glad i stayed.
ive been playin on console for 35 years i cant imagine switching now,,, especially not KB and M.
and i dont think id last as long at a desk playing compared to lounged back in front of a tv.
also... money lol. Maybe someday when i win the lotto.
tho i do wish i could play alot of pc games that dont come to console. def my biggest gripe.

but dam im happy with the ps5.
jumping from base ps4 running 30fps 1080 to ps5  60fps 4k is night and day.

tet

Quote from: Bobafett on March 15, 2021, 06:24:49 PM
Nice!

dude i'll play some Tarkov with you. i'm not good - I mean, no one is - but it's much better in duos. are you on Discord?
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

GBL

If this is love, I'm never going home..

GBL

I am currently playing TLOU2 on PS5, and this game is absolutely amazing

I'm about 20% done and I think this may dethrone GoW as the best game I've ever played.  It's like you're living inside the game, so good
If this is love, I'm never going home..

emay

Quote from: GBL on April 01, 2021, 07:53:56 AM

I'm about 20% done and I think this may dethrone GoW as the best game I've ever played.  It's like you're living inside the game, so good

nice that game is amazing, I can only imagine how good it looks on PS5. I felt like it was pretty long game when I was playing through it but finally made it through the whole game. Def deserves the game of the year title.

Still no PS5  :'( Need one before Horizon Forbidden West comes out.

VA $l!m

dam... still debated grabbing that recently since its on sale... ive always hesitate bc of some of the reviews i saw for it when it came out.

Quote from: GBL on April 01, 2021, 07:50:45 AM
For Slim:

https://jp.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/93ced74673c9dc2a3f2bd7d4ecb742003720ced3

heh, thats the japanese site, but im guessing its the same post as the eng one talking about the ps5 version. im up to date! very excited though. the ps4 version on ps5 is 10x better as is already. cant wait.

btw, anyone ever wants to dip there toes into FF14 just LMK! always willing to help, just make sure contact me ahead of time so you end up on same server :)
Quote from: emay on April 01, 2021, 10:44:39 AM

nice that game is amazing, I can only imagine how good it looks on PS5. I felt like it was pretty long game when I was playing through it but finally made it through the whole game. Def deserves the game of the year title.

Still no PS5  :'( Need one before Horizon Forbidden West comes out.
if im not mistaken Horzon zero dawn is aprils free game!