News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Random YouTube Music Video Blowout

Started by gah, April 11, 2009, 11:44:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

PIE-GUY

Marley estate does right with the highest quality official version of the Rainbow gig ever!

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

mopper_smurf

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

mopper_smurf

Bernard Fowler! Wow!
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

rowjimmy

Demo version of "You Don't Know How It Feels" and teaser for the forthcoming Wildflowers project.

More (but not much) info here:
https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/listen-to-unearthed-tom-petty-demo-you-dont-know-how-it-feels-1020121/

mistercharlie

Don't know if anyone has heard of Bananagun but if not, you're in for a treat. Funky Australian Psych Rock. There first album came out today and it's pretty groovy and good. (This is a radio edit video, the version on the album is 3 minutes longer.)

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: rowjimmy on June 26, 2020, 06:05:55 PM

Demo version of "You Don't Know How It Feels" and teaser for the forthcoming Wildflowers project.

More (but not much) info here:
https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/listen-to-unearthed-tom-petty-demo-you-dont-know-how-it-feels-1020121/

You have my attention.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Gumbo72203

So......  this happened.  I think you guys won't hate it. 

Daydream (unfinished) -> Walk Away

"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

Marmar

Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

rowjimmy

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 30, 2020, 10:41:59 AM
So......  this happened.  I think you guys won't hate it. 

Daydream (unfinished) -> Walk Away

You are correct. I did not hate it. Nice one.

Quote from: Marmar on August 03, 2020, 05:44:26 PM

Oh shit.

Marmar

Right?

and

Nice one Gumbo...did not suck for sure.

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

rowjimmy

Quote from: Marmar on August 03, 2020, 09:08:49 PM
Right?

John Popper may be an asshole online but Blues Traveler used to be FIRE and Bobby Sheehan was seriously in line to be among the greats. Dude had terrific feel and a melodic sense that I could easily and happily lock whatever he was doing and ignore the wankery of Chan or John.

Marmar

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 04, 2020, 10:15:40 AM
Quote from: Marmar on August 03, 2020, 09:08:49 PM
Right?

John Popper may be an asshole online but Blues Traveler used to be FIRE and Bobby Sheehan was seriously in line to be among the greats. Dude had terrific feel and a melodic sense that I could easily and happily lock whatever he was doing and ignore the wankery of Chan or John.

Truth. You speak it.

mopper_smurf

Twitter | FB | Instagram

mopper_smurf

Twitter | FB | Instagram