News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

The Jauntee Fall Tour 2019

Started by WhatstheUse?, October 01, 2019, 12:01:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pcr3

Whoa.  Looks great except for the complete lack of shows northeast of Philly.  Oh well, maybe next year... :wtu:
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

emay

nice man! See yall Saturday! hopefully I wont be too struggling but I'm planning to take Friday night pretty chill.
Went to check out Breck brewery for the first time with Erwin last weekend for Galactic. Its going to be a scene on Saturday, that's for sure.
I think our company holiday party is the same night as the Summit show but might be spending NYE with ya bud! 

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: emay on October 01, 2019, 12:54:08 PM
nice man! See yall Saturday! hopefully I wont be too struggling but I'm planning to take Friday night pretty chill.
Went to check out Breck brewery for the first time with Erwin last weekend for Galactic. Its going to be a scene on Saturday, that's for sure.
I think our company holiday party is the same night as the Summit show but might be spending NYE with ya bud!

Righteous! See you Saturday.

Quote from: pcr3 on October 01, 2019, 12:07:21 PM
Whoa.  Looks great except for the complete lack of shows northeast of Philly.  Oh well, maybe next year... :wtu:

Yeah...we just didn't have the time to do it all unfortunately. Plus, seeing that our Summer Boston show had about half the attendance as our Spring one... we felt maybe a little longer gap in between shows could be beneficial.
Bring in the dude!

Hicks

w/ Sinkane? That's super cool! How did you link up with him?
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

PIE-GUY

One-2-One is awesome! I will be there!
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

rowjimmy

Hold the goddamned phone

You're playing a private event in Urbanna, VA? That's basically where my wife is from. Need a roadie?

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: Hicks on October 01, 2019, 02:49:38 PM

They're a thing? I don't know the first thing about them. The Fox is essentially the only venue here in Boulder so we just take whatever gigs they'll give us.

Quote from: PIE-GUY on October 01, 2019, 05:26:37 PM
One-2-One is awesome! I will be there!
:rawk:

Quote from: rowjimmy on October 02, 2019, 09:50:46 AM
Hold the goddamned phone
You're playing a private event in Urbanna, VA? That's basically where my wife is from. Need a roadie?

Should be cool - It's an annual party in some big barn. Seems like it's going to be a fun time, I'm sure you can come, I think they just didn't want their location plastered everywhere.
Bring in the dude!

Hicks

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on October 02, 2019, 10:47:30 AM

They're a thing? I don't know the first thing about them. The Fox is essentially the only venue here in Boulder so we just take whatever gigs they'll give us.

It's a guy, he's on DFA, James Murphy's label. Never seen him live, but I bet he puts on a great show.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

rowjimmy

Quote from: Hicks on October 02, 2019, 12:52:58 PM

It's a guy, he's on DFA, James Murphy's label. Never seen him live, but I bet he puts on a great show.

Modi digs his stuff, iirc. That's a solid endorsement imo.

cactusfan

I see how it is.
Following Phish's lead and ignoring the west coast.
Someday someone's gonna play out here again.
I hope.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: rowjimmy on October 02, 2019, 01:42:51 PM
Quote from: Hicks on October 02, 2019, 12:52:58 PM

Modi digs his stuff, iirc. That's a solid endorsement imo.

I used to listen to some Sinkane but I haven't paid much attention to him in a few years.
I'll have to check out his recent output.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: cactusfan on October 02, 2019, 06:37:59 PM
I see how it is.
I hope.

We're due back west after this tour. We've been talking about making out CA debut happen early next year in a matter of fact.
Bring in the dude!

cactusfan

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on October 02, 2019, 08:25:29 PM
Quote from: cactusfan on October 02, 2019, 06:37:59 PM
I see how it is.
I hope.

We're due back west after this tour. We've been talking about making out CA debut happen early next year in a matter of fact.

groovy.

Gumbo72203

lack of anything in the Northeast hurts but that goes with the territory i guess XD XD XD

"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again