News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

I Did A Thing (Phish Shirt)

Started by mistercharlie, August 08, 2019, 06:01:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercharlie

So when it first went on sale, I drunkenly bought one of the black Jolly Roger Phish shirts. I don't really like wearing black shirts so it has gone un-worn in my closet for the past year and a half. I decided to give bleach-tie-dye a try. I love how it came out and the orange/black look of it make it the perfect shirt to wear to see Trey on the Saturday before Halloween.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

emay

Caravan2001

mistercharlie

Quote from: emay on August 08, 2019, 06:06:30 PM
looks good!
Quote from: Caravan2001 on August 08, 2019, 10:22:13 PM
Cool!

Thanks, guys!

Now that I know I can do this it opens up a whole new world of T-shirts for me. Like King Gizzard, I'd really like a Gizz shirt, but they are all black. I bet I could experiment with different bleaching techniques and make a pretty cool looking Gizz shirt.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

rowjimmy

ytowndan

Much improved!  Definitely a cool Halloween T.
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

mehead

His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

mopper_smurf

Most of my shirts are black, safe for some weird coloured bits mentioning a band I like.
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy