News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

'Paug Meetups Galore!

Started by August, April 28, 2007, 05:36:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

August

So I drove down to Maryland on Thursday to meet up with Cleech74 & Antelope19 for the Orioles game.
I arrived at Cleech's pad in the afternoon and met him and his ultra-cool GF, Samantha.
They gave me the tour of B'more and we rocked the bar for a bit.
They also turned me on to my first Natty Boh!

We went over to the stadium to meet with Antelope19 (aka Black Eyed Katy).
Had a few brews outside the stadium and had my first B'more Crab Cake.

O's took a late lump from the Red Sawx, but we still got a good show.
About a dozen slutty Sawx chicks took off their shirts in some sort of self-esteem scavenger hunt.
Antelope & I posted up right in front of them to document their potential.

I'd say both the Sawx and O's fans were the winners that night.
(I called all of their fathers afterwards)

Antelope graciously hooked me up with a place to crash after game at his place in Annapolis. He had leather-bound books and it smelled of rich mahogany.

THANKS TO CLEECH, SAMANTHA & ANTELOPE FOR BEING THE MOST WELCOMING AND GENEROUS HOSTS I COULD ASK FOR!!!!

About a month ago, i had made tentative plans to meet RJ for a game at RFK.
Long story short...Meet up on > Possible > On > Off > Meet for a drink but no game > Drinks n' game!
After getting mad lost in the D.C area, RJ helped navigate me to where i need to be.
We got some drinks on the water as the sun BLASTED down.
We made our way over to RFK nice and early and got to the lot without a hitch.
RJ scored a sweet pair of tix and parking pass, so we were golden!
Our seats were dope. Right by third, about 20 rows up.
Real good view.
Mets lost the game, though  :cry: but i still had a blast chilling with RJ and seeing the Nats during their last year at RFK stadium.

HUGE THANKS TO RJ FOR THE TIX/PASS & GREAT CONVERSATION!

I drove back to my room in VA with a sixer of Dominion Lager to knock me out.

THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL THE GOODNESS, FELLAS!  :-D

A

gimmetela

Hells yeah!  Looks like you had a great time!

Hoping to run into theiguana at the ween show in ashevegas.  He can't make it before the show...so hopefully we'll run into each other there!

rowjimmy

Had a great time last night.
Aug picked me up from wrok and we chilled along the potomac drinking beers in the sun; watching the rowers on the river and the ladies on the riverwalk...

A little taste of DC traffic (nothing notable) followed by a visit to the venerable RFK Stadium.

Yeah, the Mets lost, (sorry, Aug.) and there were no girls with their shirts off but the game was close to the last.

Hanging with Aug was great fun. Have to do that again sometime.

cleech74

Samantha summed it up at the end of the day, saying, "That was the best day-off-work, EVER!"

Had a blast with Aug and Katy :wink:.  Anyone ever wants to Rock-Out in Mobtown, hit me up. :-D

Good times, good times...
"...ruminations of the end of empire, what it is like for a society to no longer have the will to pull itself as a whole, as a single entity, forward. It is a recipe for the disenfranchisement of significant portions of the country, for a divorce of one America from the other" -David Simon

redrum

met up with thelot tonight @ moe.

we partied.

good times!

:beers:
Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

August

Nice!
I didn't know the Big J was into moe.
a

mbw

chicago, anytime...anywhere
i can always deal with work the next day...at work the next day :beers:

p.s. i live in old town

Caravan2001

me and hicks (aka Ikki) are gonna be holdin it down at the page show this wednesday in Portland....any nw peeps wanna hook up, drop me a kite (that's what they call it in prison)

kellerb

Yeah, I'll party with you fucks in indy anytime.  however, phish is broken up and they're selling deer creek, so there's not much reason for any of you to come here.

Edit:  except for you single paug ladies that need some sweet sweet lovin' down by the fire.  That's a good reason

Gumbo72203

and there are how many of those?   

lol   
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

alcoholandcoffeebeans

honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

Gumbo72203

congrats on post # 666 ;)   

aren't you two the only ladies on here anyway?
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

alcoholandcoffeebeans

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 08, 2007, 04:22:12 PM
congrats on post # 666 ;)   

aren't you two the only ladies on here anyway?

heh.. i believe so...
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

Marmar

there's more than 2...at least there were.......
Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

thelot

so i had my first meetup with a 'paug member the other night! i finally got to meet reddrum, such a nice kid! we raged moe.s show at the melody tent this past friday. :banana: good times! :beers:

are we the only 'paug members from cape cod?