News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2019/07/09-10 - Mohegan Sun Arena - Uncassville, CT

Started by WhatstheUse?, April 02, 2019, 02:23:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

WhatstheUse?

Landed in Boston! Let's get this party started!  :wtu:
Bring in the dude!

anthrax

shoreline99

@phishatmsg on twitter:

Mohegan PSA:
"I live close by and my buddy who works at Mohegan told me there will be no shakedown and do not have your fingers in the air in search of tickets, etc. Security was instructed to approach the fingers. Remember this is on an Indian Reservation. Different rules apply"
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

sunrisevt

I'm in for night 2, working on night 1. If I can't get a ticket I'll post up outside and wait for the crew.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

emay

damn, my good friends just got miracled there. stoked to listen in tonight

Caravan2001

mistercharlie

Quote from: Caravan2001 on July 09, 2019, 05:39:58 PM
This is coming!

That would be awesome!

How have I not heard this before!?! Where did it come from?
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

emay

Quote from: mistercharlie on July 09, 2019, 05:45:22 PM
This is coming!

That would be awesome!

Tom put it up on his soundcloud a couple years ago. Him and Trey made it when writing songs for 'Traveler'

https://soundcloud.com/thunderburn/hotbox

mistercharlie

Quote from: emay on July 09, 2019, 05:57:02 PM
Quote from: mistercharlie on July 09, 2019, 05:45:22 PM
This is coming!

That would be awesome!

Tom put it up on his soundcloud a couple years ago. Him and Trey made it when writing songs for 'Traveler'

https://soundcloud.com/thunderburn/hotbox
Man, I haven't checked Thunderburn in YEARS! I bet I've missed some pretty cool stuff. I'll have to spend Saturday digging through what he's posted when I have the house to myself.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

PIE-GUY

Alas, no Hotbox... though I definitely saw a "HOTBOX" pin at the Phanart show! Gotta love Phish heads making pins on deep references to songs the band has never played!!!
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul