News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2019-07-10 Mohegan Sun Arena - Uncasville, CT - Post-Show Discussion

Started by anthrax, July 11, 2019, 12:00:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

anthrax

:phish:
7/10/19
Hampton North
Uncasville, CT

SET 1: Buried Alive, Cavern, Dogs Stole Things, Sugar Shack, Stash, Wingsuit, Limb By Limb > Gumbo, Stray Dog, Steam, David Bowie

SET 2: Party Time, Chalk Dust Torture > Ruby Waves > Seven Below, Stealing Time From the Faulty Plan > Piper -> Ruby Waves > I Always Wanted It This Way > Drift While You're Sleeping

ENCORE: Bouncing Around the Room, Saw It Again -> Kung > Slave to the Traffic Light

anthrax

great little 2 night run here!  bring on alpine valley :rawk:

Caravan2001

aphineday

If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

anthrax

Caravan2001

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

tonybeyondo

Just listened to the show on Sirius- great stuff!

Oh, and first post here for a long long time.  :lol:

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

shoreline99

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on July 11, 2019, 01:27:31 AM
:wtu:

It still cracks me up when I see this icon. Looking forward to spinning this show today, couldn't give it a proper listen last night.
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

Caravan2001

Quote from: tonybeyondo on July 11, 2019, 03:41:35 AM
Just listened to the show on Sirius- great stuff!

Oh, and first post here for a long long time.  :lol:

Welcome back!

WhatstheUse?

Solid show! Nothing too crazy, but very enjoyable.

I enjoyed that first set a lot, even the new songs they slipped in there didn't kill the flow. Actually, Wingsuit had some extra oomph to it and I really enjoy Stray Dog, so those were fine by me. Also hilarious trey said "fucking here.... fucking there"

Second set had me in the zone until they hit Ruby Waves. I do not like that tune at all. So many hippie buzz words all rolled into one. So cringey - Jam is fine though. Rest of the set just kinda "was" for me. I enjoyed it, but wasn't freaking out. Quietest Piper intro ever? It really felt like Fishman was trying to draw out the intro...which it wasn't exactly.... but it did stay really quiet up until the jam. Unique version at the very least.  Kinda dug IAWITW - that song is so 80's..... not the biggest fan of Drift while your sleeping, but it does seem to leave things off on a high note. Always love me a Saw It again. Can't wait for dicks!

Venue was great overall. Not a bad seat in the house. Had a blast chilling post show both nights out on the patio w00k watching!
Bring in the dude!

sunrisevt

Pretty sure this is the first "I Saw It Again" that I ever enjoyed.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

sls.stormyrider

"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."