News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2019 Official/Phan Art

Started by mopper_smurf, February 21, 2019, 12:08:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tet

all I gotta say about that is i'm glad I got Nassau! 8-)
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

Buffalo Budd

Looks like something my 9 year old would draw.
Speaking of which, doesn't this drawing look like it could be on a Phish poster or shirt.

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

emay

Lol yeah way too cartoon-y for me

mehead

The H and the I together looks like a ball sack.
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

mbw

Quote from: mehead on December 06, 2019, 03:00:47 PM
The H and the I together looks like a ball sack.

thats all I see.

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

sunrisevt

^^^Reminds me of boss scenes in DOOM.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

cactusfan

Reminds me of the aftermath of that time I drank way too many mimosas at brunch.

antelope19

Pittsburgh, FTW!

That Charleston poster is cringeworthy
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

Superfreakie

Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

PIE-GUY

Suite Bump!

QuoteOne common thread throughout Phish's career has been Jim Pollock's incredible artwork. He made some of our earliest gig posters in Burlington, drew cartoons for the Döniac Schvice and continues to this day making some of my favorite show posters. Like his creativity, Jim's generosity knows no bounds. He is constantly raising money to support the Waterwheel Foundation. We are blessed to have him as part of this community. When The Beacon Jams became a reality, Jim was at the top of my list to make a poster to memorialize this moment in time. I called Jim up and we discussed the concept behind the lighthouse being the sonic beacon. I love what Jim came back with and I'm thrilled to add my signature to this special run of prints. Thank you Jim!

Jim Pollock's "The Beacon Jams" print will be available for presale Friday at 2 PM ET exclusively at https://bottleneckgallery.com. Net proceeds from this poster sale will benefit Divided Sky Fund which will help provide care to those struggling with addiction.

The 15"x22" prints will be 7-color silkscreen on Neenah Stardream Crystal paper. All prints will be signed and numbered by Jim Pollock and Trey Anastasio.

Main edition of 1600
Color Variant edition of 500
Line art edition of 200

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

mopper_smurf

Lots of words for a meh poster.
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

mistercharlie

Quote from: PIE-GUY on October 15, 2020, 03:19:52 PM
Suite Bump!

QuoteOne common thread throughout Phish’s career has been Jim Pollock’s incredible artwork. He made some of our earliest gig posters in Burlington, drew cartoons for the Döniac Schvice and continues to this day making some of my favorite show posters. Like his creativity, Jim’s generosity knows no bounds. He is constantly raising money to support the Waterwheel Foundation. We are blessed to have him as part of this community. When The Beacon Jams became a reality, Jim was at the top of my list to make a poster to memorialize this moment in time. I called Jim up and we discussed the concept behind the lighthouse being the sonic beacon. I love what Jim came back with and I’m thrilled to add my signature to this special run of prints. Thank you Jim!

Jim Pollock’s “The Beacon Jams” print will be available for presale Friday at 2 PM ET exclusively at https://bottleneckgallery.com. Net proceeds from this poster sale will benefit Divided Sky Fund which will help provide care to those struggling with addiction.

The 15”x22” prints will be 7-color silkscreen on Neenah Stardream Crystal paper. All prints will be signed and numbered by Jim Pollock and Trey Anastasio.

Main edition of 1600
Color Variant edition of 500
Line art edition of 200

I have plenty of Pollock prints, but none signed by both Jim and Trey!

Edit to add: I do now! custy'd up for the full color version.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

anthrax

Dig it, but dont need any memories of this friggin year hanging in my house