News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Phish Youtube Gems

Started by redrum, December 14, 2010, 10:48:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

anthrax

i can't wait to see this!  the highness comes through loud and clear on the tapes, but the vid will make it even more so!

Marmar

And without furthur delay....pay close attention and at one point, watch the cloud Trey exhales on stage......

Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

mbw

Marmar

4 song second set? SURE!
3 camera angles? YES!

Phish
11/07/1998
UIC Pavilion
Chicago, IL

Video Source: VHS (3x) - Mitsubishi HV-S65 - S-Video - VC500 - VirtualDub - VegasPro 12 - Handbrake
Audio Source: Schoeps CMC641 - Sonosax - InBox

Video transfer, sync, editing and encoding by Marmar
VHS From the collection of Gordon F#
---------------
Set One
My Soul, Mike's Song, Driver*, Brian and Robert*, The Wedge, Limb by Limb, Fikus, Billy Breathes, Beauty of My Dreams, Weekapaug Groove

Set Two
AC/DC Bag - Ghost, Reba, Farmhouse
E: Guyute, While My Guitar Gently Weeps

*Trey on acoustic guitar.

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Marmar

khalpin

What an absolute joy this is!  Just starting into it now, but the Oh Kee Pa is dynamite.  Great close up footage and the sync is looking great!

Marmar

Marmar

So....I'm working on a thing....

anthrax

anthrax

mistercharlie

An unseen Soundcheck from 12/7/1990 will premier in 6 days. It's apparently them playing The Pendulum, a song they last played live 35 years to the day before this will air (4/1/86-4/1/21)

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

VA $l!m

ok, i must have been high when all this happened or i just totally forgot about it, but came up in my feed the other day and i was like HErbie and trey?!!
so whats this all about or what actually did they collab on/record?
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

Hicks

Quote from: VA $l!m on March 27, 2021, 05:40:38 PM
ok, i must have been high when all this happened or i just totally forgot about it, but came up in my feed the other day and i was like HErbie and trey?!!
so whats this all about or what actually did they collab on/record?

You weren?t the only one who was high when it happened. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

sunrisevt

Quote from: Hicks on March 27, 2021, 05:48:35 PM
You weren?t the only one who was high when it happened.

Came to post a version of this retort; I'm not disappointed.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul