News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Metal Thread

Started by Gumbo72203, November 06, 2012, 11:28:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

khalpin

I didn't realize they did an Among the Living full album tour.  Sweet, thanks for the link!

khalpin

Holy shit, Raining Blood complete with Frankie doing the Tom Araya head-twirling was awesome!!!

anthrax

Quote from: khalpin on May 04, 2020, 03:43:43 PM
Holy shit, Raining Blood complete with Frankie doing the Tom Araya head-twirling was awesome!!!

that was sooo awesome! 

10 minutes until amon amarth!

Gumbo72203

yo i think you guys will dig this.  Deafheaven is one of my favorites - abrasive black metal that gives way to Oasis riffs and twinkly-as-fuck bliss segments. 

DO IT

"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

westcider

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on May 04, 2020, 07:41:24 PM
yo i think you guys will dig this.  Deafheaven is one of my favorites - abrasive black metal that gives way to Oasis riffs and twinkly-as-fuck bliss segments. 

DO IT

I saw the Deafheaven/Baroness tour last year.  black metal isn't my thing, but I dig the shoegaze stuff they do, like the last four minutes of Honeycomb

anthrax

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on May 04, 2020, 07:41:24 PM

DO IT

didn't love it...but here's something that scratched that itch...

anthrax

anthrax

khalpin

anthrax

Quote from: khalpin on June 15, 2020, 01:28:39 PM
Quote from: anthrax on June 15, 2020, 10:05:54 AM

Says it's private and can't be viewed

sucks.  i thought it would stay around for awhile.  i should have ripped it.  it was a video promoting the "metal tour of the year" that isn't happening this summer with hq video of previous megadeth, lamb of god, and in flames sets.

mopper_smurf

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

anthrax

Quote from: mopper_smurf on June 16, 2020, 01:55:49 AM

:rawk:

wow!  tons of great covers up on her channel...pantera, carcass, slayer

anthrax

dusted off this old classic today.  my first listen to it in decades...