News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

The RUMOR MILL THREAD for **ALL RUMORS** [individual threads will be deleted]

Started by redrum, November 29, 2008, 09:04:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GBL

If this is love, I'm never going home..

Bobafett

The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

tet

Quote from: emay on May 07, 2021, 10:51:20 AM
7/30-8/1 Ameris Amphitheater, Alpharetta GA
8/3 Ascend Amphitheatre, Nashville, TN
8/4 Ascend Amphitheatre, Nashville, TN
8/6 Ruoff Music Center, Noblesville, IN
8/7 Ruoff Music Center, Noblesville, IN
8/8 Ruoff Music Center, Noblesville, IN
8/13 Pier Beach, Atlantic City, NJ
8/14 Pier Beach, Atlantic City, NJ
8/15 Pier Beach, Atlantic City, NJ
8/27 The Gorge, George, WA
8/28 The Gorge, George, WA
8/29 The Gorge, George, WA
9/3 Dicks Sporting Goods Park, Commerce City, CO
9/4 Dicks Sporting Goods Park, Commerce City, CO
9/5 Dicks Sporting Goods Park, Commerce City, CO

:rawk:
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

WhatstheUse?

I actually have anxiety about this announcement.  I just wanna.... ya know.... see them all.... but I can?t. What?s it gonna be?!
Bring in the dude!

Caravan2001

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on May 08, 2021, 10:06:52 PM
I actually have anxiety about this announcement.  I just wanna.... ya know.... see them all.... but I can?t. What?s it gonna be?!

Yeah, and decent chance there are a few more than on that list.  No to mention Fall, which looks banging

Bobafett

So I have tickets from last year for Atlanta.  I wanna do deer creek too.  Should I just buy a leftover lawn three day pass off TM now before the announcement or wait and try to get a pavilion thru on sale?
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

Caravan2001

Quote from: Bobafett on May 09, 2021, 02:51:31 PM
So I have tickets from last year for Atlanta.  I wanna do deer creek too.  Should I just buy a leftover lawn three day pass off TM now before the announcement or wait and try to get a pavilion thru on sale?

I would imagine that the number of tix on the onsale would be pretty small.  But I would probably try and if you don't, get lawns as it gets closer.  If the tour really goes off as planned, lawns will be less than face as it gets closer.  DC lawns never go for face, a lot of times they are significantly less.  I could be underestimating the demand but I don't think so. Especially with 3 shows.

rowjimmy

Quote from: Caravan2001 on May 09, 2021, 04:00:28 PM

I would imagine that the number of tix on the onsale would be pretty small.  But I would probably try and if you don't, get lawns as it gets closer.  If the tour really goes off as planned, lawns will be less than face as it gets closer.  DC lawns never go for face, a lot of times they are significantly less.  I could be underestimating the demand but I don't think so. Especially with 3 shows.

I think you're underestimating demand but... we'll see.

Bobafett

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 09, 2021, 05:15:31 PM
Quote from: Caravan2001 on May 09, 2021, 04:00:28 PM

I think you're underestimating demand but... we'll see.

Yeah I went ahead and purchased 3 day passes.  With fees it was only $160, so I figured what the hell.  First time back to deer creek since 00.

WhatstheUse?

Bakers Dozen part deux next summer is what the kids are sayin?
Bring in the dude!

emay

mistercharlie

So the new rumor is that all of Fall will be moved to outdoor venues?
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

rowjimmy

Buffalo Budd

Would that mean additional ticket sales?
Gotta think the fairgrounds have more capacity than MGM.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul