News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Joy Box Set

Started by G. Augusto, August 04, 2009, 06:05:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Superfreakie

Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

GBL

Quote from: flow00 on August 04, 2009, 08:04:38 PM
I like the idea of a box with videos and other goodies, but I'd be more inclined to pay $75 if it was of anything other than Joy.

Sounds about right
If this is love, I'm never going home..

whyweigh5.0

So the link doesn't work.  Did they sell these today?  Did I miss out?
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

Play_It_Leo

Yeah, it didn't work for me earlier today either. Did anybody actually get an order in on these?
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on September 03, 2012, 12:45:00 AM
I love what the band did in Sand.  Those last 12-13 minutes were ACE, Tom Ace.  If I were drinking from the toilet, I might have been killed.
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on June 24, 2012, 11:37:26 AM
Bouncin' - after all that, fuck they could have kicked their instruments in the face and I would have loved to eat some ice cream.

blatboom

that's just how on the ball aug was.  it probably shouldn't have been up in the first place..

Superfreakie

Quote from: whyweigh3.5 on August 04, 2009, 10:16:01 PM
So the link doesn't work.  Did they sell these today?  Did I miss out?

3.0'd
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

ytowndan

Someone in the shnfamily hub posted this same info about a week ago (with the same exact dead drygoods link), but he admitted getting the info from PT, so I assumed it wasn't exactly "worthy" of posting here.  However, I'm not sure where aug got this.  It could be much more reliable. 

Anyway, if it's real I'd buy it. 
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

blatboom

when it was working the link definitely took you to drygoods.

sls.stormyrider

Quote from: GBL on August 04, 2009, 08:26:13 PM
Quote from: flow00 on August 04, 2009, 08:04:38 PM
I like the idea of a box with videos and other goodies, but I'd be more inclined to pay $75 if it was of anything other than Joy.

Sounds about right
yep
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

postjack

i'll buy it.  but honestly i'd rather have a deluxe vinyl box set, not unlike what Reznor did with "Ghosts".  i fall to pieces and throw my money all over the place when a band i love releases a pricey deluxe vinyl box set.
Quote from: phil on July 06, 2011, 07:09:31 PMI hate every band except phish.
Quote from: sophist on April 29, 2011, 04:31:54 PM::cancels summer Phish show plans to achieve psychedelic warrior status::

ytowndan

Quote from: blatboom on August 04, 2009, 10:29:24 PM

Interesting.  I had passed that along to someone via email when I saw it, and I was curious if this was the same exact drygoods link, so I checked and it was. 

I sent the email on 7/31, and it definitely didn't work then.  It just took you to a drygoods page that said "The product you requested is currently not available."  When it was working did it have the description and everything?

Caravan2001

Quote from: postjack on August 04, 2009, 10:31:42 PM
i'll buy it.  but honestly i'd rather have a deluxe vinyl box set, not unlike what Reznor did with "Ghosts".  i fall to pieces and throw my money all over the place when a band i love releases a pricey deluxe vinyl box set.

what he said....

blatboom

Quote from: ytowndan on August 04, 2009, 10:35:01 PM
Quote from: blatboom on August 04, 2009, 10:29:24 PM

Interesting.  I had passed that along to someone via email when I saw it, and I was curious if this was the same exact drygoods link, so I checked and it was. 

I sent the email on 7/31, and it definitely didn't work then.  It just took you to a drygoods page that said "The product you requested is currently not available."  When it was working did it have the description and everything?

yep.  looked like everything else they sell, it's just a mistake on their end that it we could access it I guess..

ytowndan

Cool.  I'll buy it. 

shoreline99

Quote from: Play_It_Leo on August 04, 2009, 10:21:49 PM
Yeah, it didn't work for me earlier today either. Did anybody actually get an order in on these?

ordered & receipt'd. order kungfirmation received...
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.