News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

!!!NBA!!!

Started by VA $l!m, February 22, 2012, 10:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emay

Aaron Gordon has been a solid pick up.
Finally some defense on the perimeter. Him and Yokic are fun to watch.

VA $l!m

shit, Murray injury didnt look good tonite  :-(
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

emay

Quote from: VA $l!m on April 13, 2021, 12:34:47 AM
shit, Murray injury didnt look good tonite  :(

torn ACL. out for the rest of the season  :'(  His first game back in like 5 games after resting his knee.
This condensed schedule is really hurting some players/teams. Going to be an interesting post season. 

Hicks

Quote from: emay on April 13, 2021, 11:15:20 AM
Quote from: VA $l!m on April 13, 2021, 12:34:47 AM
shit, Murray injury didnt look good tonite  :(

torn ACL. out for the rest of the season  :'(  His first game back in like 5 games after resting his knee.
This condensed schedule is really hurting some players/teams. Going to be an interesting post season.

Sorry dude, really sucks.

Obvs you guys aren?t going to the Finals now, but Morris is solid, may not be as bad as everyone thinks. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

emay

Yeah monte is solid for sure but definitely can?t fill the shoes of Murray. Too bad Harris and grant are gone too. Hopefully Murray can recover over the offseason.
In other news Aldridge retired now. Crazy season.

Hicks

Sucks about LA, I never held any grudges towards him for going back to his home state to try and win a ring. 

He was a top ten Blazer and if things had gone differently with Roy and Oden he probably would have helped us win a championship. 
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

mattstick

Aldrigde should have been a Raptor.  We drafted Andrea Bargnani #1 instead.  :roll:

Was there a worse year in NBA history to have the #1 pick?

VA $l!m

retired? weird turn of events.
thought he looked decent in the games he played.

Hicks

Quote from: VA $l!m on April 16, 2021, 04:53:31 PM

Yeah, he has been having issues with an irregular heartbeat, happened before in his rookie season. 

He had a procedure that was supposed to take care of it, but something seems to have popped back up. 

VA $l!m

Quote from: Hicks on April 16, 2021, 05:42:51 PM
Quote from: VA $l!m on April 16, 2021, 04:53:31 PM

Yeah, he has been having issues with an irregular heartbeat, happened before in his rookie season. 

He had a procedure that was supposed to take care of it, but something seems to have popped back up.
dam

VA $l!m

dont look now but my Knicks are in 4th place  :-o

GBL

Quote from: VA $l!m on April 22, 2021, 02:40:04 AM

On this note, I renounced my allegiance to the Timberwolves and I am now officially a Knicks fan (This happened a few months back).

Go Knicks!
If this is love, I'm never going home..

VA $l!m

Quote from: GBL on April 22, 2021, 10:13:49 AM

On this note, I renounced my allegiance to the Timberwolves and I am now officially a Knicks fan (This happened a few months back).

Go Knicks!
Thibedo for coach of the year.

Multibeast12

Quote from: VA $l!m on April 22, 2021, 06:34:39 PM
Quote from: GBL on April 22, 2021, 10:13:49 AM

Go Knicks!
Thibedo for coach of the year.
This season has been a joy to watch. Randle has been unreal. The way RJ can get it done in crunch time. All of this is without our starting center.

VA $l!m

gettin excited.
this season is rounding to be a good one.
playoffs only 10ish games away.