News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

What's The Deal With The Muumuu?

Started by mistercharlie, June 11, 2021, 07:34:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercharlie

Taken backstage at Letterman on 12/30/1994.  Worlds are colliding!

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mattstick

Are you just becoming aware of this photo 27 years later?

khalpin

I think that was in the Pharmer's Almanac back in the day.  Or maybe the Schvice

mistercharlie

Quote from: mattstick on June 11, 2021, 09:24:06 AM
Are you just becoming aware of this photo 27 years later?

Nope, just hadn't seen it in a good 15-20 years and I forgot it existed. Plus I wanted to make everyone hear "What's the deal with the muumuu?" in the Seinfeld voice.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

VDB

Imagine, for a moment, Jerry Seinfeld and Page McConnell yapping back and forth onstage in a kind of two-man show format.
Is this still Wombat?