News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Something tells me that this isnt the rumored announcement:

Started by guyforget, December 15, 2006, 11:54:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

August

but i sure got some powerful pills......
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
YYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A

rowjimmy

susep

I think its interesting that senor was out driving around at 3 am on the eve of a "big" announcement.  I'm sure the  :phish: wasn't expecting this far reaching PR campaign :samurai:

WhatstheUse?

wow, this really is dissapointing, but im still confused......why the wrong DOB and middle initial...?
Bring in the dude!

Marmar

lol.....I'll answer that for ya.....

It's UPSTATE NY......Not exactly the smartest bunch up there now...ya dig?

I mean......on my way to the Clifford Ball in '96 I got busted with a 1/4lb of pot bagged in 1/8oz increments.....the cops gave us tickets for simple possession (a violation vs. felony), they gave us the wrong court date, and the pot never made it to evidence......this was in the same general area Trey got popped in.....

So to think they may have fucked up and confused him with an Ernest J. instead of Ernest G. (prolly where the wrong DOB comes from as well) does NOT surprise me in the least.....not only that....but Trey NEVER lived in NY till recently......so if he's got a valid VT license, he should be fine......last I knew NY doesn't require you to have a NYS license just to drive thru.......

Damn redneck upstate ny cops........
Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

guyforget

Also...

Ernesto Guiseppie = Ernest Joseph

I think he likes to use the Italian, but Id bet his birth certificate says otherwise.  Companion lists him as Ernest Joseph....

Chew on this quote:

Quote"He's a real nice guy," the chief said. "He said 'You know what, I've got a problem and I've got to take care of it. Everything happens for a reason.'"

http://www.poststar.com/articles/2006/12/15/news/doc4582cf8e32cc1481881595.txt
-AD_

ucusty

ucusty

"just relax your doing fine, keep the tires off the lines."

Marmar

I find this a lil "odd"

"He and three acquaintances picked up his car about 10:30 a.m. Friday at Dudley Towing, the Route 4 towing company where it was taken earlier in the day. All drove separate cars, she said.

Tonya Dudley, whose family runs Dudley Towing, said Anastasio got behind the wheel and drove off after paying the $80 towing fee."

Who were the other 3? ;)

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

guyforget

Quote from: Marmar on December 15, 2006, 01:49:23 PM

Tonya Dudley, whose family runs Dudley Towing, said Anastasio got behind the wheel and drove off after paying the $80 towing fee."

No, the funny thing is that he got right back behind the wheel after being busted for driving on a suspended license. 

What a rebel.
-AD_

rowjimmy

You know what else is funny?
Trey's wikipedia entry:
Ernest Guiseppe "Trey" Anastasio III, born September 30, 1964, is an American guitarist, composer, vocalist and a free base afficianado most noted for his work with the rock band Phish.

sls.stormyrider

yea, the wrong b-day thing (someone else pointed out) makes you wonder a bit. they can't be THAT bad in upstate NY, can they? but several consistent newspaper articles - a pretty good hoax if that's what this is.
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

August

and to think that mattstick is on the plane right now, missing all of this!
a

Marmar

Quote from: slslbs on December 15, 2006, 02:22:09 PM
yea, the wrong b-day thing (someone else pointed out) makes you wonder a bit. they can't be THAT bad in upstate NY, can they? but several consistent newspaper articles - a pretty good hoax if that's what this is.

did you read my post above?.....lol. Yes they really ARE that stupid up there.......as guy pointed out....letting him get behind the wheel with a suspended license.......

:roll:

sls.stormyrider

yea - it's friday, i'm getting old, and my memory is going. :-)

still, sounds kinda like Barney Fife up there.
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."