News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

more reunion talk..

Started by GBL, August 26, 2008, 04:36:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GBL

jody cambodi has been spamming these links on btree today

http://www.wcax.com/global/video/flash/popupplayer.asp?ClipID1=2830444&h1=A%20Reunion%20for%20Phish%3F&vt1=v&at1=News&d1=213034&LaunchPageAdTag=News&activePane=info&rnd=56047606

http://www.wcax.com/Global/story.asp?S=8880557&nav=menu183_17_4_5

personally i think 09 is too soon but what the hell do i know.. i want them to practice and write for another year so see you guys in 2010

:phish:
If this is love, I'm never going home..

Gumbo72203

lol...  first thing that went into my head when i saw this thread was "uh oh...!!"  haha

REMEMBER THOUGH:  just like Page said:  NOTHING is true unless it comes from one of them themselves, not even if its 'from them' through someone else. 
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

ytowndan

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on August 26, 2008, 04:54:44 PM
lol...  first thing that went into my head when i saw this thread was "uh oh...!!"  haha

Heh, same here. 
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

WaterInTheSky

Eat A Peach.

Phunkaddict

We all knew this, but it was fun to see it presented in a news report! Ya gotta lovermont!
And The Light Is Growing Brighter Now

Declan

that WBKM guy was really rockin to disease  :wink:
Quote from: rowjimmy on November 17, 2005, 10:00:20 AM

I've been racking my brains, running through my record collection in my mind to tell you what records are my secret shame and I've decided i have none. I love everything I own and am proud of it. Music should bring joy, not guilt.

redrum

awesome.
thanks for posting.

:phish: =  :banana:
Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

GBL

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on August 26, 2008, 04:54:44 PM

huh?

rowjimmy

I speak Gumbo.
He means that he thought, "Not another reunion rumor thread."

GBL

i see.. good thing you had the BB or wouldnt have understood.. thanks

Casey Lenahan

yeah I also seen somewhere that Phish is supposed to play 20 shows thus far in 2009.

but it is the internet.
I owe Aug $20

VA $l!m

does anyone besides me think it would be a great idea to BAN all reunion talk at least until dates are announced?

2 cents.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

redrum

Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

GBL

im not bustin a load over here.. just spreading the links, do with it what you will

phg

yeah I'm actually even getting tired of it, and I used to live off of the speculation back in '05 and '06

I'm happy now.  Mike and Page have pretty much said that its on for sure (not to mention Trey hinting at it whenever he gets the chance), unless anything totally unexpected happens.  That's good enough for me, until spring or so.  Then I'm gonna start wanting some concrete answers and plans!!   :-)   :banana: