News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2019 Official/Phan Art

Started by mopper_smurf, February 21, 2019, 12:08:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mopper_smurf

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

mehead

His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

anthrax

waited in line to get into the venue on sunday.  our intent was to get a good spot on the floor, which we did.  however as soon as i got in the gates, i headed straight for the poster line while my buddy want for the floor spot.  the poster line was instantly looooong.  i was about 30 people back from it when the pollock ran out.  oh well.

emay

I really liked the other one too

mattstick

emay

emay

Interesting kind of cool probably wouldn't buy.

Hicks

Tfw when you do deemz with your cat. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

emay

Hicks

But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

emay

So far I think Nassau is the best.

Hicks

Decent, but not a fan of that style.

mattstick

emay

Not sure what to think of this

Hicks

Lol, let me be the first to say that is terrible.