News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Summer Tour 2021

Started by emay, May 01, 2020, 04:43:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emay

Dicks and then Phoenix > Vegas is what I?m looking at doing. Possibly ATL too.

Hicks

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on May 11, 2021, 02:22:24 PM
wait... tickets are onsale NOW?!??!

Only for previously announced shows.

You almost gave me a heart attack bro, Vegas is not on sale.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: Hicks on May 11, 2021, 02:25:59 PM

My B!

Still caught me off guard. And wtf.... I had a bunch of tickets in my cart but then the button dissapeared to check-out?! Happen to anyone else?
Bring in the dude!

Bobafett

The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

sunrisevt

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on May 11, 2021, 02:52:53 PM

My B!

Still caught me off guard. And wtf.... I had a bunch of tickets in my cart but then the button dissapeared to check-out?! Happen to anyone else?

Not that, but I have another 'systems' problem: I get my mail at a PO Box, and that's the billing address for all my cards, etc. Delivery services like FedEx & UPS come to my house all the time. And PTBM uses UPS delivery. But they also use the USPS database. So I have two good addresses at which I can receive mail or packages, but PTBM/Dry Goods currently can't accept that tiny complexity, and I appear to be out in the cold for this request period. Goddammit.

ETA: I was being impatient & stupid. Just needed to use both addresses, one for shipping, the other for billing.  :oops:
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

anthrax

it hurts that i'm out for the new eugene and gorge dates, but i'm pretty stoked to already have pavilion seats for the first show back.  this was a one off for me for no other reason than to see them in arkansas.  i got lucky i guess.  i'm sure it's totally sold out already.

mehead

Oak Mtn > Alpharetta > Nashville and last 2 nights of Vegas.  :rawk: :beerbang: :rawk: :beerbang:
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

mbw

Quote from: sunrisevt on May 11, 2021, 03:20:55 PM
Quote from: WhatstheUse? on May 11, 2021, 02:52:53 PM

My B!

Not that, but I have another 'systems' problem: I get my mail at a PO Box, and that's the billing address for all my cards, etc. Delivery services like FedEx & UPS come to my house all the time. And PTBM uses UPS delivery. But they also use the USPS database. So I have two good addresses at which I can receive mail or packages, but PTBM/Dry Goods currently can't accept that tiny complexity, and I appear to be out in the cold for this request period. Goddammit.

ETA: I was being impatient & stupid. Just needed to use both addresses, one for shipping, the other for billing.  :oops:

Get ahold of yourself!

sunrisevt

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

WhatstheUse?

y'all think these fall shows will be as high ticket demand as summer?

I'm about to put in my ticket request and wondering if I should put in for all the fall shows to use as trades for summer tickets(?) -- at the very least Vegas tix should be worth something for trade if I can't make it...

eta: fuck it, I just put in for everything, lol. I figure you can't go wrong w/ 4 - 4 day Vegas passes ....
Also, this was the first time I actually looked at the routing for Fall -- I wanna know who the badasses are that make the drive from SF > Eugene > Phoenix cuz that's a trek!
Bring in the dude!

tet

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on May 17, 2021, 09:09:06 AM
Also, this was the first time I actually looked at the routing for Fall -- I wanna know who the badasses are that make the drive from SF > Eugene > Phoenix cuz that's a trek!

wait, you mean you're not taking your private jet like the band to get between shows??
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

anthrax

I'm about to put in my ticket request and wondering if I should put in for all the fall shows to use as trades for summer tickets(?) -- at the very least Vegas tix should be worth something for trade if I can't make it...

eta: fuck it, I just put in for everything, lol. I figure you can't go wrong w/ 4 - 4 day Vegas passes ....
You requested every single fall show? 

tet

Quote from: anthrax on May 17, 2021, 10:01:24 AM

is that really so unusual for him?  :wtu:
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

WhatstheUse?

Well Eugene was already on sale but I put in requests for the other 11 shows.  Normally I'd be weary of getting stuck with lawns but only two of thirteen venues even have lawns for this fall tour.
Bring in the dude!

emay

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on May 17, 2021, 10:54:20 AM

Well Eugene was already on sale but I put in requests for the other 11 shows.  Normally I'd be weary of getting stuck with lawns but only two of thirteen venues even have lawns for this fall tour.

If you're in the front half of Chula Vista lawn its not bad at all. Venue is pretty flat. Not sure about Phoenix