News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Couch Tour 2020

Started by anthrax, January 17, 2020, 08:07:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emay

Also, cmon Trey, no soysage!? no seitan or tofu? maybe some ground up cauliflower with a taco seasoning?
His chili sounds little bland to me.

mattstick

Agree, that's a pretty standard chili.

mbw

Quote from: emay on March 23, 2020, 08:46:48 PM
Also, cmon Trey, no soysage!? no seitan or tofu? maybe some ground up cauliflower with a taco seasoning?

If your idea of making something less bland is adding tofu and cauliflower, remind me to skip your next dinner party.

emay

Quote from: mbw on March 23, 2020, 09:05:27 PM

If your idea of making something less bland is adding tofu and cauliflower, remind me to skip your next dinner party.

Im just keeping up with the veggie theme. I would add at least bacon and ground beef to mine.

Bobafett

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on March 23, 2020, 03:44:38 PM
Quote from: rowjimmy on March 22, 2020, 05:15:39 PM
Phil Cook is live right now.

This was great. Dude seems so ordinary and chill, coolest guy in the music business imo.

Yes it was and yes he is.   I didn't realize that when my gf said she grew up with him that they were neighbors and very close friends.   We had dinner with him and Charlie parr and he was just another dude with no airs about him.
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

Superfreakie

Trey's even 3.0'd his cooking.
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

ytowndan

Quote from: Superfreakie on March 23, 2020, 10:32:11 PM

:evil:
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

pcr3

Quote from: ytowndan on March 23, 2020, 11:19:14 PM

:evil:
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

Buffalo Budd

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

kellerb

Is Whale vegetarian?

Marmar

Setting sail I hit a whale....
Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

tet

"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

shoreline99

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

rowjimmy

Quote from: Bobafett on March 23, 2020, 10:22:17 PM
Quote from: Buffalo Budd on March 23, 2020, 03:44:38 PM
Quote from: rowjimmy on March 22, 2020, 05:15:39 PM
Phil Cook is live right now.

This was great. Dude seems so ordinary and chill, coolest guy in the music business imo.

Yes it was and yes he is.   I didn't realize that when my gf said she grew up with him that they were neighbors and very close friends.   We had dinner with him and Charlie parr and he was just another dude with no airs about him.

I've had the pleasure of hanging and drinking with Phil a few times and he's a great human.

Marmar

mrmarmar is live on Twitch...

Enjoy :)
Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.