News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

RIP Juan Nelson

Started by Buffalo Budd, June 10, 2021, 06:33:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buffalo Budd

RIP big guy.
I know not everyone here is a BHIC fan but Juan could always hold down the groove and was the perfect compliment to Ben's slide.

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mistercharlie

Damn. I liked his playing. I saw him play once back in 95 or 96, before The Innocent Criminals, right after Fight For Your Mind came out. He sure could hold a groove. RIP.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

alcoholandcoffeebeans

such a bummer.
Ben's been super vocal all over social media; big hit to some of my most very favorite night-time/alone-time tunes.
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

Caravan2001

My brother in law is the road manager for BHIC and manager of Ben Harper.  He was good friends with this guy, been all around the world with him multiple times and is really broken up about it.  Can't say I know much about him or his playing but apparently he was as awesome a dude as he was a bass player. Sad....

WhatstheUse?

Y?all are so rad.

I?m so jealous y?all were there in ?91. What a trip.
Bring in the dude!