News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Streaming

Started by Marmar, December 28, 2020, 09:29:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marmar

So...I'm streaming now thru NYE....every night....and playin some crazy stuff....

Tonight its:  2/18/97, 9/30/2000, 11/14/1997, and 12/28/1997

We are in set 2 of 2/18 now....if ya get bored...drop by....I might even do streams in the daytime....but for now...Im starting at 730pm....

twitch.tv/mrmarmar
Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

jam>

Awesome! Thank you!! There are some serious new years run ghosts flying around right now.

antelope19

Will try to tune in for 12/28/97. Love that show. Not even close to the heat they brought the next 3 nights at MSG, but I had a blast.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

Bobafett

I enjoyed the 97 moe. You streamed the other day.   I think they may have been under the influence of substances that night
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

Marmar

live now....

12-30-1997
and
12-30-1994

www.twitch.tv/mrmarmar
Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.