News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2009-06-19 Verizon Wireless M.C. - Noblesville, IN - Official Roll Call Thread

Started by emperor_brian, January 30, 2009, 12:45:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emperor_brian

"A mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work if it's not open." - Frank Zappa

Gumbo72203

"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

emperor_brian

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on January 30, 2009, 12:54:20 PM
CHECK

Section D, Row H, Seat #29. 

Nice...see, you have Hampton tix AND an actual pav seat for Deer Creek, amongst others. I only managed lawn seats for this and Pittsburgh (and many others probably still haven't made it  :| ), so it could be worse!
"A mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work if it's not open." - Frank Zappa

noodle

Sure didn't make the Creek. Now it says it is sold out. Still tix for PA. Hadn't planned on going but after being shut out of Hampton, Ashe, Lou, Creek etc... I had to grab something. I will see you's in PA!!!  :banana: :beers:

xanadux3

and shocked and persuaded my soul to ignite

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

mistercharlie

Got two lawn tix!!  :banana:

Livenation.com was absolutly retarded. It took two and a half hours to purchase these two tix. I kept getting 'Gateway Timeout' messages. The first time I almost got two pavilion tix, but then got the 'Gateway Timeout' message, and I lost them. It took an hour after that before I was able to get the two that I got. And a few times it would only let me choose 1 ticket, I'm glad those 'Timedout' and I didn't get it.

All in all, a very infuriating few hours with a happy ending.

See you at the Creek!!!!!!
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Play_It_Leo

In. 7 of us for the lawn, and we've got 1 extra. anybody have a spare fox that we could talk about also?
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on September 03, 2012, 12:45:00 AM
I love what the band did in Sand.  Those last 12-13 minutes were ACE, Tom Ace.  If I were drinking from the toilet, I might have been killed.
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on June 24, 2012, 11:37:26 AM
Bouncin' - after all that, fuck they could have kicked their instruments in the face and I would have loved to eat some ice cream.

westcider

I got seats in the very last row of the pavilion through the lottery.

EDIT:  Unfortunately I had to sell these.

Play_It_Leo

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on September 03, 2012, 12:45:00 AM
I love what the band did in Sand.  Those last 12-13 minutes were ACE, Tom Ace.  If I were drinking from the toilet, I might have been killed.
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on June 24, 2012, 11:37:26 AM
Bouncin' - after all that, fuck they could have kicked their instruments in the face and I would have loved to eat some ice cream.

McGrupp

Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

lifeboy13

I'm with Mcgrupp.  I'll have to hang in the lot with a finger in the air looking for that special fan with a ticket I can buy.  If I don"t make it out there Alpine will be fun but I know DC is gonna be a raging show.
Good Day, Every Day!

Blaise

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on January 30, 2009, 12:54:20 PM
CHECK

Section D, Row H, Seat #29. 

Goor lord Gumbo, You are required to stub me down. You were about to give up how many tmes, forsaked phish by invoking umelt, and now you have hampton and creek pavillion.

I mean well done, but you better have the best time in the world. (not that I would expect anything else)

phg

I got 2 tix for this one today.  1 pavilion, 1 lawn

might try to upgrade that lawn, but either way, my best phish buddy and I will be there!

think they'll continue the tradition of Antelope at Deer Creek????  Only one night to do it this time....

Gumbo72203

Quote from: Blaise on January 30, 2009, 08:58:14 PM

Goor lord Gumbo, You are required to stub me down. You were about to give up how many tmes, forsaked phish by invoking umelt, and now you have hampton and creek pavillion.

I mean well done, but you better have the best time in the world. (not that I would expect anything else)

haha alright.  You know what is COMPLETELY retarded, though?  I had tickets in my cart almost 10 times on my computer.  They always fucked up.  Then, on a lark....  I turned to the side of our bed, and was like "JUST ONE TRY" as I looked at my girlfriend's laptop.  Opened it up, first try, Camden lawn.  2nd try, having 3 tabs open, got inside for Deer Creek and Star Lake, and also a lawn for Star Lake.  4 for 4 on her computer.  0 for 482 on mine. 

makes absolutely NO sense.  and at the end of my trying on my computer, the show pages wouldn't even load. 
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again