News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2009-06-20/21 Alpine Valley - East Troy, WI - Official Roll Call Thread

Started by alcoholandcoffeebeans, January 30, 2009, 08:06:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lifeboy13

I circle around and scope things out before it opens usually.  I'll be looking for ya in the See of 40,000 but Have a good show all It's gonna be chaos in there. Where is a Meet Up scheduled for?? I'm leaving in the morning and would love to know before then. Safe Travels All!!!
Good Day, Every Day!

mattstick

Have a boarding pass but no seat on the 7:24 out of Buffalo into O'Hare... &fingers crossed&

fauxpaxfauxreal

Quote from: mattstick on June 20, 2009, 06:00:18 AM
Have a boarding pass but no seat on the 7:24 out of Buffalo into O'Hare... &fingers crossed&

I assume the lack of a follow up indicates you made it into Chi-Town alright?  I hope so man.  Tonight is going to be "the bomb"!

Woot!

PhishPhan

I can leave at six and get there in time, but I won't risk it.

tet

leaving Madison around 1 for Alpine with roggae (+ family!) - see y'all there!!! 

i know a few of you have my #, keep me abreast on any meetups... 
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

mattstick

Made it to Chicago, renting a car now and heading up to Lake Geneva...

Phew!

fauxpaxfauxreal

You've even got enough time to take an awesome long power nap!

lifeboy13

Well Hope to find some of you ther but I'm out the door in minutes here. should be able to hit the lot when it opens if everything is smooth. Have a good show to all!!
Good Day, Every Day!