News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Bonnaroo - Official Roll Call Thread

Started by rowjimmy, March 25, 2009, 11:30:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowjimmy

http://www.bonnaroo.com
w00k 0ut!

Who is going?

-mattstick
-whatstheuse
-PIE-GUY
-Sophist
-keeb
-Short Round
-westcider
-SkrunkDaddyDogDiddy
-VoodooBrew
-whyweigh

WhatstheUse?

I will be attending my first ever Bonnaroo this summer.

It's official.  :-D
Bring in the dude!

PIE-GUY

I'll be there - we're gonna be like Kitty Malone, "ridin' in style" in one of the onsite RV's!! Full kitchen, toilet, and shower with the tanks emptied and refilled daily by 'roo staffers!!

Fridge will be stocked with beers and (would you expect less?) Aussie Meat Pies for munching at all hours!! 20 minutes in that oven and you have the best food on lot, guaranteed!!

If you want a shower and toilet at your disposal, we may be offering (friends only) an informal "weekend pass" where we will give you the combo for the locks on the RV for a reasonable fee (thinking $100 per person). We've got 7 people sleeping in the RV right now - I figure it can handle showers and toilet usage for 10-12 if they really keep the daily service as promised. Wouldn't you love a toilet and shower close to Centeroo?
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

sophist

Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

PIE-GUY

new additions announced today - along with the first wave of comedians. Jimmy Fallon and Rob Riggle!!

mattstick

Quote from: PIE-GUY on March 25, 2009, 12:44:50 PM
I'll be there - we're gonna be like Kitty Malone, "ridin' in style" in one of the onsite RV's!! Full kitchen, toilet, and shower with the tanks emptied and refilled daily by 'roo staffers!!

Fridge will be stocked with beers and (would you expect less?) Aussie Meat Pies for munching at all hours!! 20 minutes in that oven and you have the best food on lot, guaranteed!!

If you want a shower and toilet at your disposal, we may be offering (friends only) an informal "weekend pass" where we will give you the combo for the locks on the RV for a reasonable fee (thinking $100 per person). We've got 7 people sleeping in the RV right now - I figure it can handle showers and toilet usage for 10-12 if they really keep the daily service as promised. Wouldn't you love a toilet and shower close to Centeroo?

They'd have to have VIP tickets/bracelets already (in which case they would have showers and nice toilets).

PIE-GUY

Quote from: mattstick on March 25, 2009, 03:55:25 PM
Quote from: PIE-GUY on March 25, 2009, 12:44:50 PM

They'd have to have VIP tickets/bracelets already (in which case they would have showers and nice toilets).

Naw, man. We won't be in VIP... just onsite RV... General wristbands needed only.

mattstick

I thought those on-site RVs required VIP tickets, guess I was wrong.

You really want random people showering and going #2 in your RV though?

PIE-GUY

"Friends Only"  :wink:

I've met RJ - he seems fairly clean for a  :syf: head. I'm not making the offer on PT!!

The onsite RV's were either VIP or not - your choice. They were spendy either way. $3200.00+ $1000 deposit. If those sleeping in the RV each put in $400 and we get 4 more people paying $100 for restroom privileges, it works out nicely... as long as I don't end up eating the deposit for something stupid.

rowjimmy

Nice to know that I'm suitable to duece in you rv.

Shame I won't be there...

keeb333

The Mrs. and I will be rockin' the Roo again this year....this might be the last time, unless Phish ever plays it again.  We' went in 06 and last year, and the lineups and performances were great, but I don't know how they can possibly top this year!  I can't f'kin wait! :beers:

Short Round

This is my first and last Bonnaroo. Glad Steph is joining me and feels the same way.

Couldn't be happier with Phish > moe. > Phish for the focus of my festival experience. If Panic was on Thursday it would be hard to ever top.
No time for love Dr. Jones!

westcider

I'll be there!

my first Phish show in four+ years will be a late night set at Bonnaroo.  it feels kinda strange.

SkrunkDaddyDogDiddy

I'll Be there! Can't wait for my first  :phish: shows! What does everyone think the late night set will consist of/how long will it be? I am thinking at least two hours with lots of improv but nothing too unusual.

VDB

I'm in. Went to Roo in '04, loved it, haven't been back. Phish on the bill should help ensure a good time.  8-)
Is this still Wombat?