News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2019/08/30-09/01 - Dicks Sporting Goods Park - Commerce City, CO

Started by emay, January 09, 2019, 03:49:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zimbra

Well....AirBnB reserved and flights booked! I had two buddies sell me a Friday stands so I'm need of a Saturday and Sunday. I have an extra Friday stands to trade. Appreciate any help securing tickets to this impulsive adventure!
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

emay

awesome man! we should probably organize some paug meet up...station 26 brewery is a pretty good spot pre show or just meet up on the grassy knoll saturday/sunday if we want to be in the lot action.

Gundo

zimbra

Quote from: emay on August 14, 2019, 10:19:57 AM
awesome man! we should probably organize some paug meet up...station 26 brewery is a pretty good spot pre show or just meet up on the grassy knoll saturday/sunday if we want to be in the lot action.

Totally down with this idea! I have absolutely no idea where Edbanky & I's BnB is but we can make whatever work.
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

anthrax

Quote from: zimbra on August 15, 2019, 12:48:04 AM
Quote from: emay on August 14, 2019, 10:19:57 AM

Totally down with this idea! I have absolutely no idea where Edbanky & I's BnB is but we can make whatever work.

keep me posted.  station 26 always does a couple of phish themed beers and it's close to where i'll be staying.

GBL

If this is love, I'm never going home..

Thrillhouse

I found a 3day for face today!!!!!!!!!!  :rockout: :rockout: :rockout: :rockout: :rockout: :rockout:
Quote from: bvaz on February 14, 2012, 02:59:09 PM
I can only imagine how much I would hate people at an event like 'roo.

Pebbles and marbles, like things on my mind...

sunrisevt

Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: GBL on August 17, 2019, 05:57:47 PM
Camping cancelled?

Is this a thing? Gonna be a clusterfuck if people can't end up parking on the grass areas...
Bring in the dude!

Thrillhouse

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on August 18, 2019, 12:05:16 AM
Camping cancelled?

Is this a thing? Gonna be a clusterfuck if people can't end up parking on the grass areas...

I kind of forgot how to link images on here but look at this tweet. specifically the final line.

https://twitter.com/CommerceCityCO/status/1162496649823866880
Quote from: bvaz on February 14, 2012, 02:59:09 PM
I can only imagine how much I would hate people at an event like 'roo.

Pebbles and marbles, like things on my mind...

emay

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on August 18, 2019, 12:05:16 AM
Camping cancelled?

hopefully people bail and some tickets free up, but that doesn't seem as likely.

mehead

Hearing that announcement regarding camping is coming this afternoon. Might want to look at securing hotely. Good luck to everybody. What a cluster.
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

emay

Camping at the venue is Highly unlikely.  My friend that works for CID said a band rep contacted them to run the buses they use for red rocks shows from a new campground to the venue and back so they don't have to eliminate camping altogether. Doubt that will work out with short notice and there's two sold out Griz RR shows that weekend so he said doubt they can even get buses for them.

mehead

His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

birdman

If any of you fuckers bring plague to the east coast I will burn your body myself.
Otherwise plague on. :wtu:
Paug FTMFW!