News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2019/12/6-12/8 - North Charleston Coliseum - North Charleston, SC

Started by mehead, August 13, 2019, 07:00:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jam>

I just got my tickets for all 3 nights secured. I'm getting excited for some GA Phish!

emay

Quote from: jam> on November 25, 2019, 01:59:46 PM
I just got my tickets for all 3 nights secured. I'm getting excited for some GA Phish!

nice! I am as well. Cant believe this is already next week.

still need a friday.

Was talking with  :wtu:  last week and think we are going to do a little get together at his airbnb since it sounds a little closer than my friends house I am staying at. Deetz coming soon!

Bobafett

Quote from: emay on November 25, 2019, 02:19:11 PM

still need a friday.

Was talking with  :wtu:  last week and think we are going to do a little get together at his airbnb since it sounds a little closer than my friends house I am staying at. Deetz coming soon!

Excellent news.   I got my lotto tickets on Tuesday last week and I love the design.  Hope there are cool prints for this run too.
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

PIE-GUY

Quote from: Bobafett on November 25, 2019, 05:10:28 PM

still need a friday.

Excellent news.   I got my lotto tickets on Tuesday last week and I love the design.  Hope there are cool prints for this run too.

Bobafett!!! Been so long since we partied! Can't wait.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

emay

So stoked for this weekend cant sit still at work  :banana:

Bobafett

Quote from: PIE-GUY on November 25, 2019, 07:13:21 PM

still need a friday.

Yessir!   Do we have any plans on a meetup coming to fruition?   

We just got into Charleston.   Got dinner reservations for the 12 course tasting menu at McCradys tomorrow.   My digits haven't changed...6624176692.  Benji Perkins
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

VDB

Awesome, enjoy McCrady's. I had my wedding reception upstairs there.
Is this still Wombat?

emay

Quote from: Bobafett on December 04, 2019, 09:13:30 PM
Quote from: PIE-GUY on November 25, 2019, 07:13:21 PM

still need a friday.

Yessir!   Do we have any plans on a meetup coming to fruition?   

We just got into Charleston.   Got dinner reservations for the 12 course tasting menu at McCradys tomorrow.   My digits haven't changed...6624176692.  Benji Perkins

Saturday at 2 or 3 would be good idea. Place tbd or Sunday same time, whatever works better for everyone

WhatstheUse?

Yeah. Saturday or Sunday works at our AirBnB... really whenever works for everyone
Bring in the dude!

PIE-GUY

Sunday I will be finding a place to watch the Saints game at 1pm. This is not optional. Don't care who joins, though all are welcome.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

emay

Quote from: PIE-GUY on December 05, 2019, 08:45:02 AM
Sunday I will be finding a place to watch the Saints game at 1pm. This is not optional. Don't care who joins, though all are welcome.

yeah I'm watching the Ravens at 1 so I am down to post up at a spot, preferably with tequila involved.

Meetup Deetz
Time: Saturday afternoon about 2 or 3!
Place: WTU Airbnb (address coming soon)

Ill bring some weed & snacks.

WhatstheUse?

Works for me! Anyone is welcome to come any day, any time, whatever! Let's party!  AirBnB address is:

2142 Wappoo Dr, Charleston, SC 29412
Bring in the dude!

redrum

whats up there phanners!! I know its a tough ticket tonight but plz lmk if anyone knows of any extras..
My friend Dennis from The New Motif went down there (from Cape Cod) & his ticket fell thru!
Message or text me if any leads, thanks!!
Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

birdman

Quote from: redrum on December 07, 2019, 05:48:23 PM
whats up there phanners!! I know its a tough ticket tonight but plz lmk if anyone knows of any extras..
My friend Dennis from The New Motif went down there (from Cape Cod) & his ticket fell thru!
Message or text me if any leads, thanks!!
saw him the last few nights. I'll keep my eyes open. A few people were hopping a small wall to access the smoking areas outside the venue. Didn't see anyone get caught
Paug FTMFW!