News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

08/14-16/2020 Atlantic City, NJ

Started by Superfreakie, January 12, 2020, 06:48:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tet

Quote from: alcoholandcoffeebeans on July 31, 2021, 05:52:05 PM
Quote from: tet on July 31, 2021, 09:12:53 AM
Quote from: alcoholandcoffeebeans on July 31, 2021, 08:39:36 AM
I am a little apprehensive for the crowd, it?s an 8 hour drive and I planned on hanging towards areas that there weren?t a lot of clustered people at the show. these are the only shows I am able to make this year between work and family happenings.

Anyone have any clue what part of the beach we?re looking at for this?
North or south of steel pier?

south of Steel Pier - it's right in front of "Playground Pier" I think, so very close to Boardwalk Hall.

Thanks Dan!
I had wondered if it would be north of the pier since it?s a little less traveled up there but I wasn?t sure :)

like, I think it's north of Playground Pier - so between there and Steel, but basically right up against Playground. I could be wrong, though.
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

tet

also, there is a dispensary very close to there. need a NJ med card to get in (no reciprocity), but they're supposed to be pretty shitty anyway. as a patient, I'll tell you that most of the NJ med program is shit, but this one has an even worse reputation. oh well, I'm sure I'll check it out.
-Phish

Buffalo Budd

So I guess Canadians were blacklisted for being overly cautious at the start of the pandemic.
No land entry until Aug 21.  :|
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mistercharlie

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on August 03, 2021, 12:21:31 PM
So I guess Canadians were blacklisted for being overly cautious at the start of the pandemic.

Book a flight!  :mrgreen:
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: mistercharlie on August 03, 2021, 12:39:34 PM

Where do I stash my surfboard?
If I could, I would (but my wife says no).
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mistercharlie

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on August 03, 2021, 01:37:39 PM
Quote from: mistercharlie on August 03, 2021, 12:39:34 PM

Where do I stash my surfboard?
If I could, I would (but my wife says no).

Well, shit... just catch a great wave and ride it right on down to the beach!
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Superfreakie

Quote from: tet on August 01, 2021, 10:02:23 PM
also, there is a dispensary very close to there. need a NJ med card to get in (no reciprocity), but they're supposed to be pretty shitty anyway. as a patient, I'll tell you that most of the NJ med program is shit, but this one has an even worse reputation. oh well, I'm sure I'll check it out.

You are aware a ton of us are coming down from MA right? You could reach out to one us.  :wink:
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

kellerb

Quote from: Superfreakie on August 03, 2021, 02:50:15 PM
Quote from: tet on August 01, 2021, 10:02:23 PM

You are aware a ton of us are coming down from MA right? You could reach out to one us.  :wink:

Buncha Doctors I assume

messengerbird

I?m in for all three nights!!! Staying at the Showboat Hotel. Can?t wait to see everyone.  :rockout: :banana:
Central part of town, I'm going down

Quote from: Phishy69 on January 05, 2010, 11:12:04 PM
A match made in Gamehenge  :-D

birdman

Quote from: messengerbird on August 04, 2021, 09:37:55 PM
I?m in for all three nights!!! Staying at the Showboat Hotel. Can?t wait to see everyone.  :rockout: :banana:
:sbw: :rockout:
Paug FTMFW!

alcoholandcoffeebeans

8-) :crazy: :rockout: :banana:
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

tet

I have a room at the Trop and possibly an empty queen bed for some or all of the nights - let me know if anyone needs a place.
-Phish

emay

Quote from: tet on August 04, 2021, 10:49:37 PM
I have a room at the Trop and possibly an empty queen bed for some or all of the nights - let me know if anyone needs a place.

Shoot me a PM on the costs

mistercharlie

Damn, welcome back!

Buffalo Budd

Haley!!!
Welcome back!!!
Now I'm extra jealous of everyone going.  :shakehead: