News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

08/14-16/2020 Atlantic City, NJ

Started by Superfreakie, January 12, 2020, 06:48:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Superfreakie

Quote from: anthrax on January 13, 2020, 07:07:38 PM
does this mean no gorge paug house??

Yes.....but I may still be out at the Gorge.
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

WhatstheUse?

If my schedule allows, I'll be there. Won't know for awhile though...
Bring in the dude!

Superfreakie

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on January 13, 2020, 08:42:40 PM
If my the Jauntee's schedule allows, I'll the Jauntee will be there. Won't know for awhile though...

FYP
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

anthrax

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on January 13, 2020, 08:42:40 PM
If my schedule allows, I'll be there. Won't know for awhile though...

WHO ARE YOU?

alcoholandcoffeebeans

honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

Superfreakie

Superfreakie

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

alcoholandcoffeebeans

honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

anthrax

i too have a room booked in AC, but my work just announced we have to report back on August 17th.  this is a full week earlier than we've ever had to start before  :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated:

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: anthrax on January 16, 2020, 06:51:45 AM
i too have a room booked in AC, but my work just announced we have to report back on August 17th.  this is a full week earlier than we've ever had to start before  :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated:

This sucks.
If it happens that you aren't using your room, keep me in mind.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

antelope19

Vultures wasting no time  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

GBL

If this is love, I'm never going home..

khalpin

anthrax

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on January 16, 2020, 07:42:08 AM
Quote from: anthrax on January 16, 2020, 06:51:45 AM

This sucks.
If it happens that you aren't using your room, keep me in mind.

it's through a cheap travel site and is nontransferable.  sorry.