News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2021/08/06-08 - Deer Creek, Noblesville, IN

Started by mistercharlie, January 24, 2020, 08:11:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercharlie

Quote from: anthrax on February 17, 2020, 02:05:45 PM
the livenation pavilion tickets showed up.  they are smart tickets with a microchip inside them.  i don't like it one bit.

Hmm, well that's new.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

ph92

Quote from: anthrax on February 17, 2020, 02:05:45 PM
the livenation pavilion tickets showed up.  they are smart tickets with a microchip inside them.  i don't like it one bit.

This is gross misuse of technology :hereitisyousentimentalbastard
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Bobafett

The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

anthrax

mistercharlie

Quote from: anthrax on May 11, 2021, 04:48:21 PM
in!  tix in hand! :beers:

I wonder if those microchip tix will need reprogrammed?  :mrgreen:

Bobafett

I?m bringing my paella setup and will be preparing paella on Sunday afternoon at sleepy bear campground if anyone wants to come by.  My pan will feed about 20 people so there should be plenty. 
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: Bobafett on July 21, 2021, 10:41:56 AM
I?m bringing my paella setup and will be preparing paella on Sunday afternoon at sleepy bear campground if anyone wants to come by.  My pan will feed about 20 people so there should be plenty.

Oh man, I love me some paella!!
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

PIE-GUY

Are you coming to Vegas?
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

anthrax

mistercharlie

Quote from: Hicks on July 21, 2021, 03:15:37 PM

I need to watch that again! I remember laughing my ass off the first time.

Hicks

Quote from: mistercharlie on July 21, 2021, 05:40:37 PM
Quote from: Hicks on July 21, 2021, 03:15:37 PM

I need to watch that again! I remember laughing my ass off the first time.

Definitely a good one to pop on if you wanna score some points with the wife. 

But yeah, it?s really funny too.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Tomapella

Just got a ticket for Sunday! First show in many years and wish I coulda done the whole run but in a bad place financially but YAY PHISH I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT, see you all there :-D

mbw