News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2021/10/28-31 - MGM Grand Arena - Las Vegas, NV - Roll Call Thread

Started by PIE-GUY, May 11, 2021, 03:24:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowjimmy

Obligated to share that tDB have announced late shows Oct 28-30 at Brooklyn Bowl Vegas.

PIE-GUY

Quote from: rowjimmy on June 14, 2021, 03:26:15 PM
Obligated to share that tDB have announced late shows Oct 28-30 at Brooklyn Bowl Vegas.

Bummer. Great venue. Would love to hit up a good aftershow there.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

sunrisevt

Paging emay
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: sunrisevt on June 14, 2021, 07:51:59 PM

Paging emay

I went one night last Vegas run, because... I don't know, Vegas. I had a strange time.
Bring in the dude!

sunrisevt

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on June 14, 2021, 08:43:53 PM

Paging emay

I went one night last Vegas run, because... I don't know, Vegas. I had a strange time.

I can certainly understand the draw appeal of a post-Phish club or bar show, in the right mood. I've done it once or twice, even in my 40s (I think?) Shit, I should have seen The Jauntee in Worcester, October 2013, but my ride wasn't having it.

... I don't think I'll have the juice for after-shows during a 4 night run.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

anthrax

PIE-GUY

sunrisevt

emay

Paging emay

Haha I went to 2 during the 2016 run, will probably hit 1-2 this year. Def a fun time but I like tDB too lol. Front was ragin and the back of the venue was bunch of spunions just wandering around, half the people looked lost. They also sell blue ribbon fried chicken at Brooklyn Bowls so I have vivid memories of eating a 6 piece plate during the show one night.

GBL

6 piece fried chicken during a show?  Baller

That puts a set break hot dog to shame
If this is love, I'm never going home..

PIE-GUY

Quote from: GBL on June 15, 2021, 06:48:41 PM
6 piece fried chicken during a show?  Baller

That puts a set break hot dog to shame

I feel hurt.

Superfreakie

Quote from: emay on June 15, 2021, 11:53:43 AM

Paging emay

Haha I went to 2 during the 2016 run, will probably hit 1-2 this year. Def a fun time but I like tDB too lol. Front was ragin and the back of the venue was bunch of spunions just wandering around, half the people looked lost. They also sell blue ribbon fried chicken at Brooklyn Bowls so I have vivid memories of eating a 6 piece plate during the show one night.

In 2014, we had a private lane that was paid by Mrs. SF's friend's husband who owns higher ground and the Portland palace theater. We had endless drinks and food all night and I know not a single one of us paid the tab (Greensky were playing). That happened a few times during that run at different odd venues.
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

rowjimmy

Quote from: emay on June 15, 2021, 11:53:43 AM

Paging emay

Might have to investigate that chicken.

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.