News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2021/10/28-31 - MGM Grand Arena - Las Vegas, NV - Roll Call Thread

Started by PIE-GUY, May 11, 2021, 03:24:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pcr3

"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

sunrisevt

I'm feeling really good about deciding to attend this run, I gotta say.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

PIE-GUY

Quote from: sunrisevt on June 16, 2021, 06:41:11 PM

This. I really wish I could hit some other shows between now and then. But these will make up for lost time for sure. Gonna rage!
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

GBL

If this is love, I'm never going home..

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

sunrisevt

Quote from: PIE-GUY on June 16, 2021, 07:18:22 PM

This. I really wish I could hit some other shows between now and then. But these will make up for lost time for sure. Gonna rage!

Yeah, we will.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

pcr3

I?m with you brother. First decision is whether we both shell out the extra scratch and gets seats together on our flight outta Boston. I mean, how much pcr3 can you take, mr. sunrisevtonagorgeouspropertythathasneverhostedafestivalforsomegodforsakenreason? [insert kissyface emoji]
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

sunrisevt

PIE-GUY

Quote from: pcr3 on June 17, 2021, 12:28:11 AM

I?m with you brother. First decision is whether we both shell out the extra scratch and gets seats together on our flight outta Boston. I mean, how much pcr3 can you take, mr. sunrisevtonagorgeouspropertythathasneverhostedafestivalforsomegodforsakenreason? [insert kissyface emoji]
Quote from: sunrisevt on June 17, 2021, 02:53:48 PM
That's an excellent idea.

Caravan2001

Marriott jacking me over on the room at the Chateau because I am trying to come in a day later (as are all the hotels I reserved at for great rates in Feb and March.).  Looks like I might be going old school at The Mirage lol.  That was always our spot in the Thomas and Mack days, looks like I'll be back there since every place is expensive now.  Have a 1BR Villa at Chateau for like $230 and if I move my check in from Fri to Sat they are saying only thing available is reg room for $280...fuckers.

pcr3

Which one? The flight? The fest? The kissyface? I mean, there are a bunch of incomplete ideas there?

ETA: I have tried thrice to correct it but have given in to the fact that the triple period and the single quote both default to question marks when I post. Perhaps it is a sign.

sunrisevt

Quote from: pcr3 on June 20, 2021, 04:17:24 AM

Which one? The flight? The fest? The kissyface? I mean, there are a bunch of incomplete ideas there?

ETA: I have tried thrice to correct it but have given in to the fact that the triple period and the single quote both default to question marks when I post. Perhaps it is a sign.

The answer, of course, is Yes.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: sunrisevt on June 20, 2021, 11:19:13 AM
Quote from: pcr3 on June 20, 2021, 04:17:24 AM

The answer, of course, is Yes.

I try my best to live by this motto.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

PIE-GUY

If anybody is going to be in Vegas on 10/30 and wants to join us, we're going to Meow Wolf with a big crew. Buy tickets for 1:20pm ASAP. They will sell out.

https://tickets.meowwolf.com/las-vegas/

rowjimmy

Quote from: PIE-GUY on August 13, 2021, 02:39:40 PMIf anybody is going to be in Vegas on 10/30 and wants to join us, we're going to Meow Wolf with a big crew. Buy tickets for 1:20pm ASAP. They will sell out.

https://tickets.meowwolf.com/las-vegas/

Done!