News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

'Paug Parents!

Started by newplanet7, June 10, 2007, 09:18:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caravan2001

Seeing that picture again is like a visit from an old friend.  I mean, I have know idea who that girl is, but I feel like I know her....

mopper_smurf

I was cranking this, when my daughter walked in with two of her friends, who looked really puzzled . And so she went: "I guess you guys aren't ready for that yet, but your kids are gonna love it."
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Hicks

Quote from: khalpin on August 18, 2020, 03:15:43 PM
Quote from: PIE-GUY on August 18, 2020, 02:39:43 PM
Apparently the dog is a 'paug lurker - doing his best to recreate a 'paug classic photo:

So funny.  Did that chick end up on the floor a half second later?  And whoever took the picture didn't try and take a second one?

Well, back in those days you had to reload the flashbulb on your flip phone, so not that easy. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

mattstick

Hannah Frances Crichley born Dec 20, 2020

Mom is doing great, big sister is stoked.

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

Buffalo Budd

Big news Matt, congratulations.
Pretty great Christmas present.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

khalpin

sunrisevt

Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

ytowndan

Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

mopper_smurf

Hannah is a great name for a daughter.
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

Hicks

Congrats on leveling up!
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

birdman

Paug FTMFW!

pcr3

"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3