News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Goose

Started by anthrax, July 11, 2021, 05:44:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kellerb

See, if you're a jamband, and you don't name the band after the drummer, the drummer is going to leave.  That's how life works

Gumbo72203

oh man that new jam on youtube with Cotter is bonkers.  Real good stuff. 
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

shoreline99

Quote from: kellerb on December 22, 2023, 04:17:35 PMSee, if you're a jamband, and you don't name the band after the drummer, the drummer is going to leave.  That's how life works

:hereyougoyousentimentalbastar
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

Caravan2001

Quote from: antelope19 on December 22, 2023, 03:31:57 PMJust saw the drummer is leaving got kicked out of the band...

fyp

Alos, not sure why I follow anything. goose, maybe just because it's in my face all the time and I can't escape it but looked at the tour dates they dropped today and man, they are playing some giant venues.  So weird.  Last time they played out here they played at the paramount which is pretty small and tickets were like $2 on stub hub. It will be interesting to see if they fill them, but seems like they always book these big venues and then they are half empty.

Gumbo72203

Quote from: Caravan2001 on February 09, 2024, 06:32:02 PM
Quote from: antelope19 on December 22, 2023, 03:31:57 PMJust saw the drummer is leaving got kicked out of the band...

fyp

Alos, not sure why I follow anything. goose, maybe just because it's in my face all the time and I can't escape it but looked at the tour dates they dropped today and man, they are playing some giant venues.  So weird.  Last time they played out here they played at the paramount which is pretty small and tickets were like $2 on stub hub. It will be interesting to see if they fill them, but seems like they always book these big venues and then they are half empty.

Dude we were supposed to open for them in Albany at Parish (aka Red Square) which is like 375 cap, in 2019.  Eggy got that gig instead because our singer had a sound gig he couldn't get out of.  Now Eggy is huge, and Goose played SPAC. 

Wild to see it happen in front of us. 
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again