News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Random YouTube Music Video Blowout

Started by gah, April 11, 2009, 11:44:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercharlie

Quote from: kellerb on May 05, 2020, 01:21:23 PM
Quote from: mistercharlie on May 05, 2020, 11:11:30 AM
Rod & Gab have been putting up a video or two everyday for the past month. Each day is great, but watching them do Echoes is my favorite so far.

Rob & Fab?

Rod(rigo) y Gab(riela)
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

VDB

a cappella Julius, very well done:

Is this still Wombat?

mopper_smurf

A taste of early Rory Gallagher.  :beerbang:
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

mopper_smurf

Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

khalpin

PIE-GUY

QuoteUsing lyrics.rip to scrape the Genius Lyrics Database, I made a Markov Chain write AC/DC lyrics. This is the end result- "Great Balls".

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

kellerb

Quote from: PIE-GUY on May 16, 2020, 02:03:34 PM
QuoteUsing lyrics.rip to scrape the Genius Lyrics Database, I made a Markov Chain write AC/DC lyrics. This is the end result- "Great Balls".

did the bot generate the whole thing, or just the lyrics? B/c that's pretty uncanny

mopper_smurf

Quote from: kellerb on May 16, 2020, 07:02:15 PM
Quote from: PIE-GUY on May 16, 2020, 02:03:34 PM

did the bot generate the whole thing, or just the lyrics? B/c that's pretty uncanny

Stupid bot was not fed any Bon Scott goodness? WTF.
Twitter | FB | Instagram

anthrax

mopper_smurf

Lap steel metal from Milwaukee. Short write-up on my blog here.
Twitter | FB | Instagram

Buffalo Budd

I was listening to this record a neighbor dropped off the other day and the theme song from White Shadow came on.
They totally stole this bass line from Boogie on Reggae Woman

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

PIE-GUY

Just upped this to my youtube account. Byrne with a great fucknig band that includes my hero, George Porter, JR.

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

mistercharlie

Saw you post that and I'm already watching it. Good stuff!
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Buffalo Budd

That is amazeballs, thanks for sharing.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Buffalo Budd