News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

***CUSTOM 1.0 TREY SHIRT print run*** (closing orders 1/8/21)

Started by Gumbo72203, December 20, 2020, 03:32:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gumbo72203

Hey guys, I'm having this awesome 1.0 Trey shirt made by my friends who run a screen printing company.  I had this shirt for years but it got holes in it, and through the magic of technology we reverse engineered it, and are having a bunch made.  I've been talking to some 'paugers already, but I thought it would be easier to reach everyone who wants one through here.

I wish I knew the show it was from, but it's '99-'00 era Trey with his amp rig.  It will be printed on super soft Bella Canvas shirts.  Cost will probably be around $20, but that depends on how many we get. 

So far we've got myself, PCR, Sunrise, and Birdman on board, plus a friend of mine off-paug.  If you would like one, just let me know what size you need.  Once we get a final number, I'll know actual cost.  Obviously, the more we do the cheaper it gets!

"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

Superfreakie

Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

pcr3

"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

ph92

Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

rowjimmy

cactusfan

i can see only a see a big white square, no photo. hm.

Gumbo72203

%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

Gumbo72203

Hey guys, I had heard some interest from others about a darker variant, so I had Wilson do this mock-up.  It'll be these 2 options from here on out, I think they both look great. 

I have everyone's tallies so far down as thus:

Sunrise - 2 M, 2 L, 2 XL
Emay - 2 L, XL
PH92 - L
RJ - XL
Susep - XL
PCR - M, L, XL
Superfreakie - 2 M, 3 L
Willie - M

It doesn't matter to me which you get, it's kind of all the same, so just please let me know which one you'd prefer.  I'll probably let this sit for another week and give the order to Wilson (yes, his name really is Wilson haha) for the new year. 

rowjimmy

khalpin

Gumbo72203

emay

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.