News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Phish Youtube Gems

Started by redrum, December 14, 2010, 10:48:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

anthrax

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on October 19, 2011, 08:21:26 AM
Quote from: Lifeboy on October 19, 2011, 08:19:21 AM
shirtless, devil horned trey, ftw.

Haven't seen this video in a few years. It's kinda awesome...
never saw this before...love it  :clap:

ytowndan

Quote from: khalpin on December 05, 2011, 07:58:29 PM
Quote from: twatts likes ghoti on December 05, 2011, 05:06:55 PM
Quote from: PIE-GUY on December 05, 2011, 12:26:16 PM
Gem if ever there was one... the complete Remain in Light...

MTV...  I have the DVD around here somewhere...

Terry
Looks like Disco himself seeded it over at TTD.  I guess that's where I got mine from.  I can hop back on if there's interest.  Although the DVD doesn't have the audio only portions, like the youtube version does.  It just cuts to the next song/clip.

Weird.  I got my copy from disco (on DVD through the mail), and it doesn't cut like that.  However, unlike this youtube version, the one I got from him doesn't have the visual effects where the missing video is.  Instead, it has a slideshow of pics from the evening. 
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

khalpin

Quote from: ytowndan on December 06, 2011, 12:57:50 AM

Terry
Looks like Disco himself seeded it over at TTD.  I guess that's where I got mine from.  I can hop back on if there's interest.  Although the DVD doesn't have the audio only portions, like the youtube version does.  It just cuts to the next song/clip.

Weird.  I got my copy from disco (on DVD through the mail), and it doesn't cut like that.  However, unlike this youtube version, the one I got from him doesn't have the visual effects where the missing video is.  Instead, it has a slideshow of pics from the evening.
It's possible that I got mine elsewhere.  I just assumed it was at TTD, since it showed up when I searched.  I don't know too many other torrent sites with Phish vids.

anthrax

i love this thread.  up until yesterday, i didn't know it existed.  so much good stuff out there...keep'em coming!

ytowndan

Quote from: khalpin on December 06, 2011, 07:54:07 AM
Quote from: ytowndan on December 06, 2011, 12:57:50 AM

Terry

It's possible that I got mine elsewhere.  I just assumed it was at TTD, since it showed up when I searched.  I don't know too many other torrent sites with Phish vids.

Yeah, it's the only place where I get mine (via torrent).  It's also possible that disco has two versions, and when he burnt me mine it was a different source from what he originally seeded back then. 
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

Undermind

Haven't seen this posted anywhere.  The complete UIC 2011 run.  The 16th and 17th are better than the 15th.  Some shakiness but worth watching imo:

http://phishvidcollection.blogspot.com/2011/12/0815-8172011-uic-pavilion-university-of.html
Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

Undermind

Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

emay

Undermind

Lifeboy

:mrgreen:

Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

McGrupp

Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

Undermind

emay

Undermind

Undermind