News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Phish Youtube Gems

Started by redrum, December 14, 2010, 10:48:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VDB

Is this still Wombat?

mbw

Quote from: GBL on June 24, 2020, 04:27:45 PM
Quote from: mbw on May 13, 2020, 03:51:07 PM
Quote from: mistercharlie on May 13, 2020, 03:00:38 PM
Quote from: kellerb on May 13, 2020, 02:25:50 PM
wasn't camden '09 he-who-shall-not-be-named's space-boner show?

That was during a Ghost, Asheville '09, I think.

considering he has passed onto the other realm where I am sure he is riding cosmic space boners, i think it is safe to name him.

Are we talking about who I think we're talking about?  Or that other guy?

fauxpax, who passed away a few years ago if you didn't know.

mistercharlie

Quote from: mbw on June 24, 2020, 05:30:15 PM
Quote from: GBL on June 24, 2020, 04:27:45 PM
Quote from: mbw on May 13, 2020, 03:51:07 PM
Quote from: mistercharlie on May 13, 2020, 03:00:38 PM
Quote from: kellerb on May 13, 2020, 02:25:50 PM
wasn't camden '09 he-who-shall-not-be-named's space-boner show?

That was during a Ghost, Asheville '09, I think.

considering he has passed onto the other realm where I am sure he is riding cosmic space boners, i think it is safe to name him.

Are we talking about who I think we're talking about?  Or that other guy?

fauxpax, who passed away a few years ago if you didn't know.

I believe I know the other guy he's referring to, it's best not to say his name as it will summon him Candyman-style.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

anthrax

natronzero

I'd rather dwell in some dark holler where the sun refuses to shine, where the wild birds of heaven can't hear me when I whine.

Marmar

Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

Marmar

lemme say...

so now that things are back to normal around here....I've been going thru the stash....got in touch with some heavy hitters in the realm of video guys, and there are some huge projects in the works.....the UIC shows from 1998 in 3 cam angles.... among a LOT of other crazy shit....HUGE upgrade to 11-29-97, 2 angles from the masters....11-28-97 which hasn't circulated much before......and I am in the process of transferring October of 1996.....yes, ALL of October 1996.

Oh.....and with the exception of the recent 1989 show they just broadcast, I have different footage of every 1.0 show they have "released".....there is some crazy shit going on in the video world friends....when ppl like teddidunski, OPN, and the Team are all like "whoa, never seen that before".....

Hang on for the ride folks....I'm back at busting them out

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

khalpin

Quote from: Marmar on July 15, 2020, 04:20:21 PM
lemme say...

so now that things are back to normal around here....I've been going thru the stash....got in touch with some heavy hitters in the realm of video guys, and there are some huge projects in the works.....the UIC shows from 1998 in 3 cam angles.... among a LOT of other crazy shit....HUGE upgrade to 11-29-97, 2 angles from the masters....11-28-97 which hasn't circulated much before......and I am in the process of transferring October of 1996.....yes, ALL of October 1996.

Oh.....and with the exception of the recent 1989 show they just broadcast, I have different footage of every 1.0 show they have "released".....there is some crazy shit going on in the video world friends....when ppl like teddidunski, OPN, and the Team are all like "whoa, never seen that before".....

:rawk: :beerbang: :clap: :banana: :rockout: :beers:

anthrax

Quote from: khalpin on July 15, 2020, 04:25:50 PM
Quote from: Marmar on July 15, 2020, 04:20:21 PM
lemme say...

:rawk: :beerbang: :clap: :banana: :rockout: :beers:

:crazy:

Marmar

as a matter of fact....7-3-98 is uploading as I type

Marmar

mopper_smurf

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

emay

PIE-GUY

I'm pretty excited for the UIC DaaM this week. That run was really special and fun. Unfortunately, this highlight is not from the show we'll be watching on Tuesday.

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

Marmar