News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

"Maybe We're The Visitors" - New Page Album!!

Started by mistercharlie, April 06, 2021, 11:07:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Superfreakie

Quote from: Hicks on April 07, 2021, 12:51:57 PM
Hoping some of the other tracks have beats, but I?m down for an ambient album too.

Three tracks have what you can call "beats."
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

Hicks

Quote from: Superfreakie on April 09, 2021, 10:07:58 PM
Hoping some of the other tracks have beats, but I?m down for an ambient album too.

LOL, was just coming here to post that!

I think this album is pretty sweet, should sound great on vinyl.

Definitely way better than the last Vida Blue that got mostly ruined by vocals IMO.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Superfreakie

Quote from: Hicks on April 09, 2021, 10:43:53 PM

Definitely way better than the last Vida Blue that got mostly ruined by vocals IMO.

When listening to the album, I couldn't help but wonder how great it would be with some other musicians (aka: Fish and Mike) contributing another layer. Possibly Trey, but check your lyrics at the studio door.
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

Hicks

Quote from: Superfreakie on April 09, 2021, 11:09:35 PM

When listening to the album, I couldn't help but wonder how great it would be with some other musicians (aka: Fish and Mike) contributing another layer. Possibly Trey, but check your lyrics at the studio door.

You could just spin Siket or the Headphones Jam again, but yeah would be cool if they did another one of those. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Superfreakie

Quote from: Hicks on April 10, 2021, 12:42:36 AM

You could just spin Siket or the Headphones Jam again, but yeah would be cool if they did another one of those.

Ha! Listened to the Headphone Jam two days ago.

mistercharlie

Quote from: Superfreakie on April 10, 2021, 07:23:44 AM
Quote from: Hicks on April 10, 2021, 12:42:36 AM

Ha! Listened to the Headphone Jam two days ago.

I listen to The Headphones Jam at least once a month. I really love that session!

And I'd like to add that right there with The Siket Disc and Headphones Jam is The Victor Disc, another good one with similar loose, instrumental, jammy studio feel.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens.