News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Dinner and a Movie - Episode 33 10/26/2010

Started by mistercharlie, April 23, 2021, 02:37:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercharlie

I remember digging this show, but i can't say that I've listened to it much in the past 10 years. Looking forward to watching from the comfort of the Batcave couch!
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

birdman

I loved this show. One of my favorite 3.0 for sure
Paug FTMFW!

Hicks

Solid pick, great show and we?ve never seen the video. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

sunrisevt

This second set is fucking ridiculous. There's a legit comparison to be drawn to the 93- era, Roxy-type moments.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

pcr3

Quote from: birdman on April 23, 2021, 07:07:19 PM

Absolutely. And I?ve listened to this show a bunch, though not lately. I was very moved by the Night Nurse. There were tears and emotions and such...
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

Caravan2001

Gumbo72203

Quote from: pcr3 on April 24, 2021, 02:54:35 AM

Absolutely. And I?ve listened to this show a bunch, though not lately. I was very moved by the Night Nurse. There were tears and emotions and such...

I think we were all together there behind Page, right?  I know Scott was next to me, because he recognized Alumni before I did.  Because of course he did. 

My only Curtain With, Sloth, Alumni, and maybe my only Simple?
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

sls.stormyrider

Awesome show.
Agree with BM, one of my favorite attended
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on April 26, 2021, 04:25:56 PM
Quote from: pcr3 on April 24, 2021, 02:54:35 AM

I think we were all together there behind Page, right?  I know Scott was next to me, because he recognized Alumni before I did.  Because of course he did. 

My only Curtain With, Sloth, Alumni, and maybe my only Simple?

I could be wrong, but I think this was before we had met Paul.

You got a better memory than me though, cuz I can?t recall much of anything from this night. I had a good time, I know that. Light jam was  :music:
Bring in the dude!

Gumbo72203

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on April 26, 2021, 08:38:39 PM

You got a better memory than me though, cuz I can?t recall much of anything from this night. I had a good time, I know that. Light jam was  :music:

Ahhh that's possible....  maybe it was just Birdman et al? 
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

pcr3

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on April 27, 2021, 12:16:05 PM
Quote from: WhatstheUse? on April 26, 2021, 08:38:39 PM

Ahhh that's possible....  maybe it was just Birdman et al?

Probably.  This was before I broke my paug cherry by seeing The Jauntee at Wonder Bar in July of 2011...
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

Caravan2001

Getting pumped for this.  Can we please move the LST to Twitter, it's easier for me that way and I miss you guys during DAAMs.  Thanks in advance.

Hicks

Quote from: Caravan2001 on April 27, 2021, 04:00:04 PM
Getting pumped for this.  Can we please move the LST to Twitter, it's easier for me that way and I miss you guys during DAAMs.  Thanks in advance.

I don?t know how to Twitter. 
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

anthrax

Quote from: Hicks on April 27, 2021, 04:31:25 PM

Isn't that the place where all the mentally ill ugly phish chicks get naked on thursdays?

Hicks

Quote from: anthrax on April 27, 2021, 05:47:09 PM
Quote from: Hicks on April 27, 2021, 04:31:25 PM

Isn't that the place where all the mentally ill ugly phish chicks get naked on thursdays?

::signs up for Linda.com course on Twittering::